• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Circus Munch in NY Westchester County

SkulluhTic

Hi there all you Tickle enthusiasts.

I am starting up a Munch for Tickle enthusiasts in Westchester County New York because there aren’t many events Tickle themed in the Kink community where I am. (Thank The Tickle Gods/Goddesses for the TMF though! ) 😎 Everyone is welcome to come of course though. We will usually meet the first or second Monday of the month depending on circumstances. This one with take place on June 10th Monday, 7:00pm at GameDay Grille.

This is a safe space where you can talk about your Tickle experiences or BDSM experiences in general. It’s also a place where you can just connect and socialize.

That being said, this is a Vanilla event and NOT a Play Party. Please keep your hands to yourself unless you have absolute verbal consent to make any kind of contact with someone else even as far as a hug or handshake. Also please don’t fly your Kink Flag outside.

The Tickle Circus Munch will take place at Game Day Grille in Yorktown Heights as of now. If the weather allows it I might make it take place at the Peekskill River Front as a Picnic where everyone could be outside. We would have to bring food if that were the case but there are plenty of options in Peekskill. Let me know what you all would prefer to do and we’ll decide as time goes on. I’m open to suggestions.

Look for a Skull mask on the table to find us if we are at Game Day Grille. You can also tell the bartender/waitress/owner that you’re looking for the Circus as another way to find us.

If we are outside I’ll try to get a balloon to tie on the Skull Mask to make it easier to find us.

In the mean time, here’s the address for the munch and good parking options:

There’s parking in front of Game Day Grille and also in the back behind Edwin’s Deli. There is also parking at the ACME down the Street from Game Day Grille worst case scenario and it’s a short walk.

Here’s the address for

ACME: 100 Triangle Center, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

Here’s the Address to

Game Day Grille:

1927 Commerce Street, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

Here’s the address for the Peekskill Riverfront if we decide to go there and there’s plenty of parking:

1 Robin Dr. Peekskill, NY 10566

Hope to see you There! 😀

P.S.

Feel free to join the Discord Server of the Westchester Rope Circus. The Tickle Circus Munch is connected to the Westchester Rope Circus. If you like Shibari/Rope feel free to take a look at the Westchester Rope Circus. The Westchester Rope Circus Munch is the night before the Tickle Circus. For more in formation message me. Here’s the link to the Discord server. If the server doesn’t work or you have any other questions about the event, send me a message and I’ll send you an updated link to get to it and help as best I can.

https://discord.gg/yzgKwcFe

Cheers! 😀

Last edited:
Update

Hey everyone. It’s looking like I’m gonna change the date to June 10th on Monday because it turns out that Wednesday June the 12th night is trivia night at our venue. Not sure how this works for everyone but will know more as we get closer to the date. Any concerns or suggestions please feel free to comment. Thank you for you patience! 🙂

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back