• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle dreams

Madame_T

TMF Poster
Tickling has been invading my dreams as of late...at least once every couple weeks. Does anyone else experience this? What are they like? Mine mostly include watching/participating in tickle videos. It's a welcome change to the usual "I'm back in school and can't find my class" monotony...

I'd say I have them every couple of weeks as well and they usually involve me seeing people I know being tickled or sometimes I'm fortunate enough to be the one doing the tickling.

The best one that I immediately committed to memory after waking up involved this stunningly beautiful brunette girl I went to college with. She's about 5'4, really slim build and really high arches. Anyway in my dream I'm wandering around and I find this warehouse which I walk into and to my surprise I find this girl hogtied and her bare feet are being tickled by another class mate.

I wouldn't have been particularly close to either of them in college and this dream was a longggg time after college so I always wondered how they ended up in my dream but I'm thankful it did.

As an aside I do know that this girl has ticklish feet (unfortunately never got to tickle them myself) so I'm hopeful this is a scenario that happened in real life amd in true inception style I managed to infiltrate her memory but the dream was certainly a good one

I’ll flip this around and add I use tickling thoughts/memories/fantasies to help me go to sleep at night (it works) but interestingly those dreams are few and far between.

You’d think that you might dream about the last waking thought you’d have, but nope - not for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back