• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Drunk

Left TMF

TMF Expert
Anyone ever been "tickle drunk"?
Tickled so much that you're dilerious, and respond to questions almost like you are drunk.
Ever put someone else through it?

I suppose i should ask about the literal aspect too.
Anyone ever been tickled while drunk, or tickled someone who was drunk?

Yes to both ^_^;;

I've definitely been tickled while drunk, or at least tipsy--the disorientation kind of adds to it, though I admit I get lerrish when tipsy most of the time :cool

As for being tickled until you're deliriously giggly, it's happened to me a few times. Being tickled and flustered/teased until you're just a giggly mess is one of the biggest rushes I've experienced, especially when bondage is involved. I sometimes have a hard time 'letting go' as a 'lee, so being overwhelmed like that to the point where you can't really think of much else is something I crave ^^

~K

Being tickled while literally drunk kind of sucks because it seems to numb the senses versus heighten them, like weed does. However, I have felt tickle-drunk before. After enough tickling, just feels like everything from my hair follicles down are ticklish. Lol

I tend to get a bit 'lerrish if I've been drinking. 😛 Don't worry, it's always consensual - I'm not THAT kind of drunk. I don't even drink that much anyway. Put it this way - I started a bottle of Baileys on New Year's Eve 2012 - I finished it on New Years Eve 2013.

Sorry - tangent. Anyway, as for the delirium, yes, on occasion. Often, when I get tickled, I thrash and kick and fight instinctively, tied up or not. But sometimes it puts me in this weird mental place where I get completely insatiable and will literally beg for no mercy. In those rare moods, I like to plead and be completely ignored. Time passes so quickly that it's downright surreal, and after it's done I usually fall asleep for half an hour or so, and wake up starving (for food, not more tickles).

I've never had the honor of being tickled so much and so relentlessly that I'd feel drunk from that particular sensation. x) But I've felt that drunken effect as a form of "holy shit that was fun" euphoria after engaging in stalemate tickle-fights with my fiance, and I've certainly felt it from a 'ler perspective the one time I did manage to get her super-duper good after said fight. I think it was simply the sudden drain of adrenalin and exhaustion after the ticklefights, but...I 'unno, felt drunk to me. xD

Hrrmm not much the case with me, actually after being tickled for an extended amount of time certain areas start to lose their sensitivity. Tickling always felt like a surprise tactic, like when I tickle my vanilla friends it works initially and maybe a few minutes after but the few times I continue past that they just block it out. That being said though, I have both tickled and been tickled while intoxicated, to random results.

after being tickled for an extended amount of time certain areas start to lose their sensitivity.

This happens to me too, all over. Always wondered why certain people are more sensitive like that :/

~K

Anyone ever been "tickle drunk"?
Tickled so much that you're dilerious, and respond to questions almost like you are drunk.
Ever put someone else through it?

I've been tickled to the point even a tiny wiggling if fingers can set me off into a giggle fit...can't think too clearly during those moments either...:blush

I suppose i should ask about the literal aspect too.
Anyone ever been tickled while drunk, or tickled someone who was drunk?
I don't drink, but have been tickled by my hubby when he's a bit inebriated.....found that inebriated people know how to playfully tease, but tend to not be coordinated enough to tickle ....

Although I have been tickle-attacked by my hubby in his sleep and LOVE it as he's much more merciless when his subconscious is in charge! *giggle ! *:blush :blush

Last edited:
Although I have been tickle-attacked by my hubby in his sleep and LOVE it as he's much more merciless when his subconscious is in charge! *giggle ! *:blush :blush

Now THAT'S interesting. Out of curiosity, does he have a sleep disorder (or any other sleepy quirks), or is this just a stroke of cosmic good luck for you? 😛

Now THAT'S interesting. Out of curiosity, does he have a sleep disorder (or any other sleepy quirks), or is this just a stroke of cosmic good luck for you? 😛

He used to sleepwalk a lot, but not so much anymore....but when he tickles me while asleep, he isn't as concerned about being gentle or giving me a moment to recover....soooo, he becomes much more merciless, which can be fun for me! *Giggle!* 😉

Thanks for the replies everyone.
I haven't experienced any of these, so i was curious.

He used to sleepwalk a lot, but not so much anymore....but when he tickles me while asleep, he isn't as concerned about being gentle or giving me a moment to recover....soooo, he becomes much more merciless, which can be fun for me! *Giggle!* 😉

I never would have thought of Sleep Tickling as a real thing. If you like being tickled then I think you hit the jackpot 😀

I never would have thought of Sleep Tickling as a real thing. If you like being tickled then I think you hit the jackpot 😀

LOL! It absolutely IS hitting the jackpot when it happens, although it doesn't happen very often. So I "savor" it when it does!:blush

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back