• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle fight last weekend! M/F

Zacktick

TMF Poster

I have been busy this week at work so i have not been able to post this until now, anyways last weekend me and my friend Ashley, a cute blonde girl, we have been friends for years now and we always go out drinking and partying together. we have wrestled around and stuff before and i have taken my chances to poke at her and see if she was ticklish, she is by the way lol, but this night was a bit more than the usual 30 seconds or so. It was like 2 am we were back at her house after drinking, we were pretty buzzed and i decided to stay there and not drive drunk again like i had already done so we are chillin in teh living room, i'm in a chair and she's sitting on teh couch we were watching tv and i noticed her head starting to drop every now and then liek she's ready to pass out, finally i saw her eyes close and her head drop so naturally i had to mess with her so i took off one of my socks and threw it on her face, it made a perfect landingover her mouth and nose, a few seconds went by and she heard me laughing a bit, her eyes open up and she tosses the sock off and.......... sorry for the long intro here comes the tickling. She lunges off the couch with a second wind and jumps on me on teh chair straddling me and starts to drill her knuckles into my ribs, i am very ticklish on my ribs so i started laughing and took this as an open invie so i started tickling her back grabbing at her sides and ribs, she jumps and thrashes but keep on tickling me too, after a few seconds i rolled her and myself onto the floor, i am now on top of her i have an arm pinned back and started tickling her belly sides ribs and armpit, at this point she is scream/laughing, and this is when she threw a curveball, she gets her arm free and sits up fast grabs mysides with both hands this causes me to jump back and she takes tis advantage she grabs at my thighs ( i am extremely ticklish there) i swiped her hand away but she wouldnt give up she's like " that tickles huh" and she kept doing it thighs, knees, crease of my leg, this goes on for like 5 minutes finally used my size advantage i pinned her down on her back and told her she was gonna pay for that. I can hold both her wrists with one of my hands, with teh other i attacked her thighs and knees. "AHHHAHAHAHAHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! not there hahahehehahahha" those were the only sounds you heard for the next 5 minutes as i alterbnated bbetween her legs and belly, after that we were both pretty spent so we lay on the floor catching our breath and still giggling a lil, and li8ke i said before we are just good friends so nothing sexual happened just in case anyone was wondering. She does not know about my fetish and how much i actually enjoyed that but nonetheless thought it was a cool story and wanted to share with everyone here. Peace.

Those thighs/knees are a KILLER, aren't they?! 😱 Sounds to me like you got what you deserved.... disturbing an innocent girls' drunken slumber like that - tsk tsk. 😉

Maggie

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back