• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Fight Referee

The_Kev1

TMF Expert
Just a curiosity, what would the job of a tickle fight referee be? If you were the ref in a tickle fight, how would you officiate the match?

i don't think having a referee for a tickle fight would be a good idea for one. Kinda takes all the fun out of trying to get the other person to give up. I mean tis not wrestling ya know.

Well, they're still trying to get the other person to give up, but there still have to be riles right?....... *gulp*.... (right???)

Well, they're still trying to get the other person to give up, but there still have to be riles right?....... *gulp*.... (right???)

rules are usually giving between both person's agreement on what they can and can't do, and usage of items, etc. lol no need for a ref for it, then it becomes more of a challenge then just a fun thing to do.

lol, ah c'mon, we can humor this scenario a bit! :super_hap Say, if a tickle-fight is indeed given a ruleset, to make the moment more of a game. The tried-and-true method of course is the "ten-second-tickle-pin," where the opponents attempt to pin each other down and utilize tickling to weaken each other's escape attempts, but only the combination of pinning and tickling will set off the timer; if the one who is pinned cannot in fact break the pin before the ten seconds are up, the ref will declare victory to the one left on top! Of course, nothing stops said giggling ref to slow the countdown to a snail's pace, prolonging the tickle-fun (and giving the pinned opponent more of an opportunity to escape!).

A ref can also act as a verbal tease or commentator, playing the "clown" role in a fun way, perhaps taunting the one who is being tickled silly by declaring, "Nope, sorry! Can't help you, buddy. I'm a ref, so I can't interfere! 😉" "You got seven seconds to escape, or else your punishment for losing is ten minutes of tie-up time and more tickling!" "Hey, no hitting below the belt! Except maybe tickling, all over those sensitive feet and ticklish hips~" "Don't need to play fair, fellas - it IS a tickle-fight, after all!"

lol, ah c'mon, we can humor this scenario a bit! :super_hap Say, if a tickle-fight is indeed given a ruleset, to make the moment more of a game. The tried-and-true method of course is the "ten-second-tickle-pin," where the opponents attempt to pin each other down and utilize tickling to weaken each other's escape attempts, but only the combination of pinning and tickling will set off the timer; if the one who is pinned cannot in fact break the pin before the ten seconds are up, the ref will declare victory to the one left on top! Of course, nothing stops said giggling ref to slow the countdown to a snail's pace, prolonging the tickle-fun (and giving the pinned opponent more of an opportunity to escape!).

A ref can also act as a verbal tease or commentator, playing the "clown" role in a fun way, perhaps taunting the one who is being tickled silly by declaring, "Nope, sorry! Can't help you, buddy. I'm a ref, so I can't interfere! 😉" "You got seven seconds to escape, or else your punishment for losing is ten minutes of tie-up time and more tickling!" "Hey, no hitting below the belt! Except maybe tickling, all over those sensitive feet and ticklish hips~" "Don't need to play fair, fellas - it IS a tickle-fight, after all!"

That's what came to my mind when I thought of a tickle ref. I'd love the idea of a running commentary I think it'd be hilarious. The ref could come up with different scenarios I.e only allowed to tickle a certain spot within x amount of time if one cheats then there is a tickle penalty. But that could also mean that they choose who gets the penalty ie the person who committed the "tickle foul"or the person who was the victim of the "tickle foul" and how long the penalty should last.

I love these last two ideas, also then prospect of:A, one person will eventually allow them selves to be tickle pinned for the aloted time in order to quit the match and avoid more tickle torture, and two; the person pinning their opponent either losing count, or stoping and starting the count again.... Oh... So evil, wed need a ref for that! I REALLY like the ref commentary idea too btw, keep em coming!!!!

The tickle fight referee could be like a WWE ref: subtly altering the outcome of the match by selectively paying attention to the bout, being distracted by and/or interacting with the audience, or even becoming part of the action (tickling or being tickled by contestants).

Attachments

• 17436.jpg
    17436.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 12
Just puts this image in my head...

"Ref she's tying me up!"

*Ref turns away and examines the opposite ring post"

Ref: "Hey, are these regulation?"

Victim: "WHAT! REF GET OVER HERE AND MAKE HER. STAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!"

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back