• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Gathering

Machinehead

TMF Master
Yes I am posting for people in atlanta or anyone esle in the south or anyone else who wants to come. I have some female friends who are tickles that said if it happen they would join and be there if some esle could help orangaize this in atlanta mainly could somesle who done one the gatherings oranzize this. If you prefer to call it a get to gather its all good.

There are actually already folks that have been coordinating efforts for Southern-based gatherings, and you'd be a fine addition to such efforts. The last Southern Gathering was Mardi Gras this year. There's already a rumblin', of late, about folks in that area meetin', so I'll put your fuel on the fire and hope things start to light up.

There is, btw, a whole section on gatherings in the Forum. Your area would be considered the Southern Gathering, and I encourage you to make mention of your interest there.

dvnc
the guy that organizes the organizin'

I am gonna make this clear if there is gonna be a gathering it would have to here in atlanta over a weekend thing i have four female who are very ticklish and like tickling. They will only join the gathering if it was in atlanta. rust me they are worthn aweekend trip just to tickle them. I am hoping some here in atlanta supports me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back