• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Hotel

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
This is my own little tickle comic. Characters are over 18 and all that shit and there are some type o's so please forgive. This might suck cause i don't know how to work this shit! LOL. This is something that was inspired by a "Alienshade". So enjoy.

I like it and already want more haha! A good comic imo. (barring aside the fact that any tk comic is a good comic.)

I always loved your work-glad to see you're still in business 😀 Loved this one of course, your taunting was always cream of the crop. Wicked idea, beautifully executed!

~K

I always loved your work-glad to see you're still in business 😀 Loved this one of course, your taunting was always cream of the crop. Wicked idea, beautifully executed!

~K

Eh trolls were only going to keep me down for so long. I'm not back per say but i will try to post more art when i can. It will be here or my tumblr.

CollaredKid05 F/m Tickle art

check it, anything that got taken down on DA should be there

Congratulations this is a great comic!
Thank you for sharing.

I've seen you from deviantart.

And I've always wanted to say this.

......your artwork makes me vomit.

I've seen you from deviantart.

......your artwork makes me vomit.

I've seen your previously disabled account due to trolling.

......BAN-HAMMER, ACTIVATE!! :6: Kthxbai! :seeya:

@CollaredKid - Impressive set of artwork. 🙂 I'm very familiar with DashadyAlien's hotel scenarios from Fur Affinity, and am thrilled to see that idea taken to a whole new level with all that yummy dialogue and build-up. Nice job, and thanks for sharing it! :happy:

I've seen your previously disabled account due to trolling.

......BAN-HAMMER, ACTIVATE!! :6: Kthxbai! :seeya:

@CollaredKid - Impressive set of artwork. 🙂 I'm very familiar with DashadyAlien's hotel scenarios from Fur Affinity, and am thrilled to see that idea taken to a whole new level with all that yummy dialogue and build-up. Nice job, and thanks for sharing it! :happy:

lmao!!! Ban hammer XD

Im glad someone knew the thing i got the idea from, its great even if im not into furry stuff that much! Thanks, and thanks so much for sowing me the BAN HAMMER!!!!!!!
best thing ive ever seen =3

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back