• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle inside feet box daisy dame 4 ... F/F

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
Daisy is tied inside the box. A vibrating massager is taped hard against her "privates" but it's not plugged in just yet.

During the session Bianca connects the white plugs and instantly the vibrator attacks Daisy in orgasm building fashion. Watch as she simultaneously has orgasms while her feet are being tickled.

Great stuff! This is all F/F action.

My favorite part

Thanks. My favorite part was Bianca's entrance. Her confident strut, showing us how much trouble Daisy's in, made her words unnecessary!

Thanks. My favorite part was Bianca's entrance. Her confident strut, showing us how much trouble Daisy's in, made her words unnecessary!
True. She doesn't have a problem with making an entrance.

Bianca is hot,when are you going to tickle her??

edit:just saw the "bianca is not ticklish" topic lol....what about her feet??

i must say i love that tickling box it is such a nice bondage contraption and reALly isolates the feet and accentuates the 'lee's face. nice

Bianca is hot,when are you going to tickle her??

edit:just saw the "bianca is not ticklish" topic lol....what about her feet??
We're gonna try again next week to see if we can catch Bianca in a ticklish mood.

i must say i love that tickling box it is such a nice bondage contraption and reALly isolates the feet and accentuates the 'lee's face. nice
Thanks. As far as we can tell we are the first to make one. I'm sure it'll be copied soon but that's how this "business" goes. Lots and lots of copying. Even copying the way a company posts threads.

Glad you liked the box.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back