• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(6/17/11)* - NEW POSITION!! Tough Girl Allie - Pillared! *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Alli’s back, and she’s going to be the first girl to brave our brand new position – Pillared! And man, is this an INTENSE session!

Alli is lying on her back, clad in short-shorts and a sexy white bra, with wrists restrained and her legs and ankles tied to the pillar end of the stocks with her big toes tied together. This makes the ultra-sensitive soles of Alli’s feet completely accessible to a tickler’s ministrations, and according to Alli , the feeling of helplessness has a HUGE psychological impact on her.

Poor Alli is begging before the tickling starts, and Ms. Raven intends to take full advantage of Alli’s vulnerable state. She digs her nails into those soft soles, completely going to town! Meanwhile, Alli does her best to turn herself inside out, screaming laughter at the top of her lungs. Alli barely has time to beg for mercy while Ms. Raven oils up her soles and goes after her with hairbrushes, the comb, and the Wartenberg Wheel! The skin just under Alli’s toes are particularly sensitive, and Ms. Raven delights in running the teeth of the comb over this spot again and again! Her upperbody is not ignored either and Ms. Raven squeezes the hell out of Alli’s bare ribs.

This clip is focused on foot tickling with a couple brief upperbody tickling segments.

***Special Extended Preview!*** HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IUG2KF41

As your one of the few producers that use properly built stocks I would prefer to see more girls in your stocks over this position any day of the week.

On the plus side at least this position puts the feet in focus. But the tickler here has to do too much reaching to get at them, and the only thing really holding her feet there is the ankle and calf ties which are too slack to be effective. If you fixed the post so that it doesn't wobble around, used less slack on the ankle and calf ties and tied the toes back to the ankles so the feet are stretched back taught it would make for a pretty interesting position though.

Anyway keep up the good work ! ...

Not me, I love this position and would love to see more of it. This chick...:drool Sexy! Awesome job guys.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back