• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - Mr. Intensive Tickles Tiny Claire! (Extra Wrinkly Soles!) M/F

AlternativeProd

Verified
After watching her friend (and real-life Domme) Vanessa get put through the wringer, it took some convincing to get Claire into the punishment bench, but eventually she agree to a round of tickle torture!

Claire is a tiny little thing with an extremely ticklish body. Her soles are very wrinkled and soft with some deep-dishes arches. A joy to tickle, along with her ultra-ticklish body. I rake her soles so much that you can see the red marks left on her soles by the end of the ordeal (especially on the HD version). Don't miss this one, guys!

Coming soon: Claire and Vanessa tickling each other!! One can only imagine what Mistress Vanessa will do to a poor innocent girl like Claire! :devil:

Last edited:
You do very good work my man, awesome set. That last pic is just amazing, what a cute girl. Love those wrinkly little feet.

You do very good work my man, awesome set. That last pic is just amazing, what a cute girl. Love those wrinkly little feet.

Yeah, Claire was a little hottie. See those tissues in the background? She was crying from being tickled. She was such a good little subbie. 😉

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back