• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle my mom. Part 1 2 3 4 5 and 6. ExtremE. Nudity. FM/F

samuelpel

I've always had the tickle fetish. The first video I saw about it was that of the ninja turtles when they tickled april.
A fantasy, to tickle my mother.
My mother is a mature woman, short in stature and with only one weakness: tickle feet. I knew it was an impossible challenge. Tying my mother to tickle her without anyone knowing and then there was no repressing.
But I also knew that my mother, thanks to her sour character, had won over the years many enemies. One of them, my neighbor. The wars in the meetings of neighbors and the reproaches were constant. One afternoon, in summer, I found her at the door of the building, and I don't know why, but I gathered the courage to talk to her.
Hi-the shy tone of my voice made him suspect something, but she went crazy.
Hi- I insisted again.
What do you want? - Answer me while looking me up and down with contempt.
Eh ... My mother and you get along, don't you? -
Well, you could say yes, why? -
Can I go to your house and I explain it better? -
With doubts he agreed, once inside he served me a coffee and asked me.
Well, what was that question about? -
You see, I want to help you give your deserved to my mother.-
How? -
Yes, I know you get along so I thought about helping you. -
And why if you are you his son? -
Well, because only I know his weakness-
Its good. I hear you.-
We spent the entire afternoon developing a plan. The plan was to leave her alone at home creating a distraction of hours and then serve her tea with several sleeping pills that I kept from the exam time. The next morning I prepared to buy all the tools we might need.
Ropes, feathers, an electric brush, baby oil, etc.
That afternoon I was eating in front of her, trying to keep under control my wish that the clock hands would give the time indicated for the plan. About 4 in the afternoon I received a message from my neighbor saying that everything was ready. My father's phone rang, when I hung up he left quickly, for work. After 10 minutes I offered to serve my mother's tea and while the water boiled, crush several sleeping pills and mix them with the drink
My mother drank tea without suspecting anything, while I watched TV on her side. Little by little I noticed how her eyes gave way and yawns came out of her mouth, so I wrote to my neighbor to go UP
We had tied it in the form of x.
That day my mother was wearing her typical pink nightgown to be at home, which made her underarms exposed and if you peeked down you could see her panties with moles
We put a blindfold on her eyes so she wouldn't see us and to increase the tickle. We also bought some voice distorters to be able to speak quietly
Suddenly we noticed how she began to pull the ropes with a lot of force, after a few seconds she realized that she was useless and unemployed
-What ... What is this? Anyone there?
-Quiet baby- I said
-Who are you? And why am I tied?
-Well, you see, today we want to have a little fun with you- my neighbor said with a smile
- Fun? As soon as I get out of here I'm going to report you, you kidnapped me
- I don't think you're in a position to do that. What do you think if we play a game?
- What kind of game?
- It's a very funny one and I think you'll like it. You see, I'm going to start a timer for 5 minutes, when I get to that time an alarm will sound. The game consists of not laughing during those 5 minutes
- Is that a joke? Don't laugh in 5 minutes? And if I win what?
- If you win we free you and you can go to report us. But if you lose you will spend the time we want with us. Treatment?
I was perplexed, we hadn´t talked about this before my neighbor and I, but I liked the idea
That said, my neighbor gave me a signal and we left the room for a moment leaving my mother distraught and almost on the edge of panic.
And good? I asked for.
The plan is that I am going to distract her by telling her some jokes while you take off her shoes.
Socks too?
No, for now leave them, I want to compare.
I was fascinated by the fact that my neighbor spoke like a professional, and more so considering that the day before she didn't know anything at all. Suddenly we heard a very loud groan from my mother.
Although I'm not sure, she is seen about to cry. We should stop the same.
No no and no. Now we can't back down. I assure you that soon will be with a smile from ear to ear.
We returned to the room.
Don't shout so much that the game will start. As an honest woman, my neighbor took out her cell phone and activated the stopwatch.
Once done, I have approached very slowly to my mother's ear.
What ... what are you doing?
Nothing, I'm just going to tell you some jokes.
My mother started to move her head, because the air coming from my neighbor's lips made her feel chillsMy neighbor whispered the first joke but my mother didn't make a face even though she was still stirring from the sensations that came from her ear.
In the second joke she winked at me and I gently untied her shoelaces.
Ehhh wait a moment, why do you take my shoes off? W
Ell it's a little hot here, don't you think?
After finishing that sentence, my neighbor slipped a finger very slowly through my mother's armpit. Don't touch me bitch- she yelled.
But if I'm just running my finger through your armpit. Well here goes the third joke.
My neighbor winked at me again and I proceeded to slide my finger through her sock. My mother's reaction was swift. She released like a kind of hiccup.
No please don't touch my feet. I can't stand to touch my feet.
Oh poor but you still have three and a half minutes left, that gives me five more jokes. Remember our game if you don't laugh you're free.
I added one more finger to my tour of her right foot as I watched as my neighbor kept doing her thing, whispering in her ear and running a finger through her armpit.
I could also see the suffering on my mother's face. And suddenly, his foot began to dance, a dance from left to right trying to get rid of the terrible tingling he felt in the most sensitive part of his body. My neighbor noticed that and added two more fingers in the armpit.
What happens the little girl is about to laugh? Do you have tickles?
I don't know how but my mother managed to articulate a sentence.
Not at all, I'm just trying to free myself from the bonds to tear you apart.
Wow, how brave you are. You still have two minutes left.
That said I started to run the five fingers on his foot and my neighbor did the same with her armpit. My mother's face turned red, drops of sweat coming from her forehead and making funny faces.
Oh if the girl has a lot of tickle, tickle tickle.
I have to admit that my neighbor's jokes started to excite me. There was only a minute left and my mother continued to resist laughing. Seeing that we are running out of time my neighbor put her two hands in her armpit while I kept telling her tickle tickle you have many tickles. I also increased the torture a little more by tickling with both hands on one foot. My mother's resistance was about to reach its limit but also the time.
The little girl wants to laugh, come laugh a little. Tickle tickle
I was desperate if we didn't make her laugh in 40 seconds it would all be over including our fun, however my neighbor seemed very calm. While I kept running my whole hand over my mother's foot, I saw something that left me very surprised and excited at the same time. She was licking her armpit, with short and fast tongue movements. My mother's growls rose, a smile was outlined on her face. I saw the opportunity and attack the base of his fingers, 15 seconds left. My mother began to blow through her mouth as her smile grew bigger. It was clear that I could not anymore. And it exploded. In the absence of 5 seconds she explodes
Jajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajjajajaaja No no hahahahaha I can not stand more hahahahahaha
We both stopped tickling her
- Well dear, you almost made it. You had 5 seconds left and you would have been free. But you've laughed, so you have to do your part of the deal- said my neighbor in a macabre tone
- More tickle? No please, I don't like tickling
- We have given you the opportunity and you have failed, I am sorry
That said, he sat on my mother's chest and began with a finger to caress each armpit. This time, my mother did not resist and began to move wildly. I knew that she was not so delicate in that area, but I guess because of the situation she became more sensitive
-Jjajajajajajajajajjaja stop please jajajajajajjaja
-Already? But if we just started? Where is that woman who wanted to kill me 5 minutes ago?
-Jjaajjajajajaj but it tickles me hahahaha don't do that
It's fine and if I do this. She stroked the five fingers in each armpit, which made my mother tremble more than the bill. His feet were only held by the ankles so they moved like crazy, from left to right, from top to bottom. And me while enjoying the show, knowing that this was just the beginning
-AJAJAJAJAJJAJA I need a break JAJAJAJAJ I can not anymore
After another 5 minutes of torture my neighbor stopped and came to me
- Bring water, lots of water
- For what?
- To humiliate her a little more
I went to the kitchen and filled a two-liter bottle of water, still not understanding.
- Well, here you go
-Perfect. Are you thirsty baby?
- Stop calling me that, and if I'm thirsty. Laughing thirsty you know?
She brought the bottle to her lips and my mother drank a drink
-Are you more thirsty?
- No
- But you have to finish the bottle
- What do you say damn lunatic?
She brought the water bottle back to her but this time my mother closed her mouth tightly
- Again getting rough? You do not learn
My neighbor squeezed my mother's nose, knowing that at some point she had to breathe and when she did the two liters of water fell in her mouth
- Uis look how you swollen- Said my neighbor touching my mother's belly- It would be better if we take off this outfit so that it does not compress so much
- Don't even think about undressing, that's a crime
-On the contrary sky, I want to help you
She went to the foot of the bed and began to lift my mother's dress. She stopped when she reached the navel, watching it as if with delight and continued until she put it on her head.
I had already seen my mother naked countless times but this time I was about to have an orgasm
Apart from undressing her, my neighbor had managed to reduce the mobility of her arms even more, since having a dress at the height of her elbows prevented her from folding them
- You are better?
- Dirty bitch hahahahahahahaha I will end hahahahahahahaha with you hahahahahahahaha no more tickle no hahahaha in my armpits no hahahahahahahaha
- I don't know if you know, I have a partner at the foot of my bed
- ufufufuf If ufufuf notice as before someone tickled my feet
- And who tickled him or me? - And sank my fingers back into my mother's armpits
- AJJAJAJAJAJA the two JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJ
- Wow and I thought it was a good tickle, wasn't it?
- JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJJAJAJAJJA
-Tell me that I do the tickles well
- JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJ IF YES YOU MAKE THE TICKETS GREAT JAJAJAJJAJAJA
-Safe?
- JAJAJAJAJAJJA YES JAJAJAJJAJA STOP OR WILL GIVE ME SOMETHING
- Well, you breathe that we still have a lot of games late
- Why are you doing this? Why do you kidnap me? Why do you torture me? What do you earn with this?
- Nothing, fun. Although at the end of the session we may gain something. And winked at me
After seeing all that I was petrified, in other circumstances I would have thrown myself at my mother's feet without mercy, from the first minute. But I had that sudden obedience to my neighbor and wanted to know what her next steps were.
His next step was to go down a little through my mother's body
- Ehhhh where are you going?
- Quiet, you were right. Enough for the moment of your armpits. Hey look how your ribs are marked. What do you think if we count them?
- And why do you want jajajajajajjajajajja do not wait jajajjaa
-one
- Jjajajajajajajjajajjajaja
- Hahahahahahahahahahaha
-jajajajjajajajajajajajajajjajaj
- How sensitive you are here too
- jajajajajajjajaja yes. I have tickle there hahahahaha stop
- 4. This is going very slowly, I think I will need more fingers to count
- jajajajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajaja jaj no more fingers no, one is enough NOOOOOOO
When my neighbor raked the ribs on my mother's right side her laugh increased considerably. When I suddenly changed her attack and returned to the armpits, I realized that I was playing with her
-AJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJ NOT RESISTED MORE Tickle
And it stopped again
- Well, I think it's time for the exam
-Exam?
-Right. You should score from 1 to 10 the areas of your body that I tell you, according to your sensitivity, being 10 the most sensitive. Each unanswered answer is 10 minutes of tickle wherever I choose. We start
-Neck
- I don't know, 5
- Armpits
- Ribs
- Belly
- Other 7
- Tits
- Belly button
- An 8
- Pussy
- I will not tell you that, I also do not know
- Well, you already know what the punishment is
My mother swallowed
- Ass
- I think I don't have tickles in my ass. Who has tickles in the ass? So 0
- Thighs
- An 8
- Knees
- and feet
Faced with such a question, my mother stood a moment and said
- A 4
- Only a 4 on the feet?
- Is this exam over yet?
- No, not yet, hey, go get some paper and pencil. Now it's my turn to evaluate the exam. For each wrong answer will be 15 minutes of tickle.
My mother started to sweat, I didn't know if the answers I had given were true, I had never measured her sensitivity. For the first time in a long time I was afraid
- Kid, don't you think she's too little tied?
For the first time in a long time I opened my mouth
- I think that from the top we can't tie her up anymore, but here below, before when you tickled her like crazy, her feet have moved wildly
- I have an idea. Come
I approached where she was, waiting for anything
- Undress her completely
- No, no, please leave me alone, don't take my clothes off
Do not hesitate for a moment. I reached under her back and removed her bra. Then slide your panties down. To make the job more comfortable, I went for scissors and cut them in half. So my mother is left, with only the socks on and begging for mercy at what was to come. When I finished, my neighbor gave me a signal about the next thing I had to do. I went to my mother and lay down on her left side, holding both arms tightly. Between the ropes, the dress and my hands his arms looked like a statue
- Oh no please
- Oh yes please hehe
My neighbor again raked her nails firmly through my mother's armpits. She trembled, convulsed and screamed everything imaginable
-JAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJA
I CANNOT MOVE MY ARMS
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I CAN NOT STAND
To my surprise, my neighbor did the same as before, plunged her face into her armpit and began to lick her in a very professional way. My mother at this point could not articulate any word, just laugh and convulsions
-
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
The drops of sweat began to surface on my mother's skin. That is what my neighbor noticed that she removed my mother's armpit tongue
- ARGG that's disgusting, you're sweaty
- Ufufuf if you stop tickling me .....
- But I am evaluating your exam so I must continue doing my job hehe. Child do you want to tickle her too?
- Yes, of course, I was waiting for him
- Go ahead, there you have your armpit. Use it as you want
- No no no. Two at a time no, I won't take it
- You'll see as if you hold it silly. They are just tickle
We start the attack again. Both with all the fingers of the hand scratching their armpits
- JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJA Now I have more tickles than before HAHAHAHAHA
- And if we don't want to? - I asked
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I NEED YOU TO STOP. I NEED TO GO TO THE BATH JAJAJAJAJAJJAJA
- Already?
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES. I'm going to piss hahahahahahaha
- Child, how would you like to taste a little sweat?
- For my delighted
And we began to lick my mother's sweaty armpits, whose neck began to turn red
-JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA MEAR JAJAJAJAJ YOU'LL DO MEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJ NO THE TONGUE NO JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA
The simple fact of having my tongue tickling my mother's armpit caused my penis to start to rise. Something that was ignored by my neighbor, who gave me a signal to stop me
- Today I am playful, I feel like playing
- No, more games do not ufufufuf. Let me go to the bathroom please
- Listens. It is like the game before. If in five minutes you don't measure yourself, we will stop tickling you and you will be free. How about? What is fun?
- How it will be fun to piss in front of two maniacs
- Well, look at it like that, it's another chance to escape. I could keep tickling you without more, but I'm too good
Knowing that I had no more options my mother accepted
My neighbor approached the backpack we had brought with the different tools and took out two manual toothbrushes. While she gave me one, she put the timer back on
- 3,2,1 Start the game
We start to brush the armpits
- JAJAAJJAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA GOD JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ BUT WITH WHAT YOU ARE DOING ME TICKLING NOW JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- What do you like best, this or our languages?
- JJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA I DON'T HAVE IT JAJAJAJAJ THE TWO THINGS MAKE ME TICKLE JAJAJAAJJJAJA STOP JAJAJJAAJJA
- Give me an answer
My mother was confused, the brushes tickled her but the tongue was a strange sensation. I did not know what to say
- JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJ THE TONGUE JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA
- Say you love that we tickle you with our tongues
- JAJAJAJAJAJJAJ I LOVE IT JAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJA
- That you love?
- Tickle with tongue JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ STOP PLEASE STOP JAJAJAJJA
There were four minutes left. We stopped using the brushes and slowly went down to their sides
- Not my sides no, I beg you
We ignored my mother's pleas and used the brushes on her ribs
-JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJJAAJ JAAJJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJJ
- I see that you endure quite well, you still need a little more stimulation
My neighbor stopped the stopwatch and I went to the kitchen for another bottle of water. The previous process was repeated and my mother drank another two liters of water. There were three minutes left and we moved again, this time to his belly. I have to say that my mother had a pretty belly, no abs, with some moles. A homemade belly
My neighbor began to walk her with her spider-shaped fingers, to which my mother responded by bouncing and laughing
He gave me orders again
- Drop the brush and take a pen. Let's make this baby pee
I did immediately what she ordered me. Why was I so submissive? Maybe for the excitement ?. Two minutes left
- Pass it very slowly and making circles on that side of her belly
When I did, my mother stopped laughing for the first time since we started but she turned around, it was the same sensation as when my neighbor whispered in her ear. She had definitely seen a tickle video, could not be so expert overnight. I knew perfectly that stimulating that area increased the desire to piss. A desire to piss that seemed uncontrollable because my mother had drunk four liters of water and had endured half an hour tickle. And she started making raspberries. That was something that my mother did not expect but her reaction if my neighbor was waiting for her
She bounced again and laughed uncontrollably
JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA NO THAT, MY BELLYBUTTON NO, JJAJAJAJAJAJJ IM GOING TO PEE MYSELF JAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJ NO LONGER RESISTED
When I raised my head I could see night and day. A face of happiness and a face of suffering. I guess at this point my mother would already have tears in her eyes
One minute left
- Do it too raspberries
- JAJAJAJAJA NO MORE RASPBERRIES NO JAJAJAJAJA
I dropped the pen and began to blow in my mother's belly
- JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA THIS CANNOT BE AGUANTED JAJAJAJAJAJJA
When she said this, we heard some droplets fall on the bed. We were getting it, it was pissing on it and there were still 30 seconds left
- JAJAJAJAJAJAJJA I AM ALREADY URINATING JAJAJAJAJAJJAJA WHAT YOU WANT MORE JAJAJAJAJJAJA
- We want everything to come out
Said and done, the longest stream of urine I had ever seen came out of my mother
- Ok, now, you have to stop. Will you give me something
- You have 2 minutes to rest and take a breath for what's coming
-Please, you have to stop this now. I just pissed over. Don't you think it's humiliation enough?
I looked at the puddle of urine that I had left and I saw it spreading beneath my mother's body
- What fault do we have for you to tickle?
- And what do you think, leave me like that on top of my own urine?
- Yes, of course, it's part of the exam
- Leave your asshole and untie me now
- But if now comes a part that I love, the TITS
- Do not dare to touch my tits, I will accuse you of rape
My mother did not have a very large breast, in fact her tits were quite small, with several moles around and pink nipples that you could tell that a long time ago nobody touched them
- Good boy, bring the brush
- What are we going to do now?
- While I take care of her tits, you can tickle her belly button again
- NOOOOOOOOOOOO FOR GOD, AGAIN THE BELLY NO. THIS TIME I WILL DIE
-And what you like to exaggerate, well let's start
My neighbor took the brush and slowly brought it to my mother's tits, while I did the same while moving my spider-shaped fingers (nonsense because she was bandaged)
- Here we go and began to make circles with the brush around her tits
- JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJ GOD ITS TICKLES SO MUCH JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJ
MY TITS DO NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEAVE My tummy hahahahahahaha
JAJAJJAJAAJJAJAJA
5 minutes passed and my neighbor decided to change her tactics and gradually she made the smaller circle until ZAS reached her nipples and my mother's laughs changed tone
- JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA OHHHHH JAJAJAJAJJA FEELS RARE JAJAJAJAJA OHHHHH FOR PLEASE STOP
- Wow, it seems that someone likes
Watching the panorama I stopped tickling my mother and suddenly stopped laughing
- OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHH STOP THIS IS NOT OK, IT IS VIOLATION
The moans were mixed with a kind of crying and grunts of not wanting to be in this situation
- OHHHHHH GRRRRRR OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GRRRRR
And my neighbor stopped stroking her nipples with the brush and wiped the tears that ran down her cheeks.
- Now, don't cry, see if the protagonists are liking
It was true, my mother's nipples were hard as stones, almost as hard as my cock. I had never seen them that way but I knew what they meant, that even if it was against their wishes and wills, my mother had liked
- Second round
- No more no please
My neighbor handed me the brush, sensing that I already knew what to do with it, what I didn't know is what she was going to do, but I soon checked. She started licking her right nipple. New groans and grunts appeared in the environment. In the meantime, I thoughtlessly introduced the brush into the navel and began to move it gently. The mixture of both sensations led my mother to a very erotic state of despair
- JAJAJAJAJAJJAJA MY NAVEL NO, I HAVE MANY TICKLES THERE JAJAJAJJAJA OHHHHHHH STOP SUCKING THE NIPPLE BITCH, THIS IS BAD. I DON'T WANT BUT ... OHHHHHHAJAJAJAJAJ
As the seconds went by the grunts were disappearing and the cries ceasing. I couldn't believe it, my mother was giving pleasure to my neighbor and I was in first person watching it. Honestly, I never thought that such a point of mental torture would be reached but as I said before, I got carried away by my neighbor
- JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ WILL GIVE ME SOMETHING JAJAJAJJA OHHHHHH AT LEAST MAKE ME DO TICKLING.
And I said very brave and horny
- What happens, you just want pleasure?
- JAJAJAJJAJOHHHHHH NO, NONE OF THE TWO THINGS JAJAJAJJAJ
- Then we will stop giving you pleasure and it will only be tickle
- JAJJAJAOHHHHH NOOOOO. OK, GIVE ME PLEASURE BUT FOR THE TICKLES

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back