• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle my mom. Part 1 2 and 3

samuelpel

I've always had the tickle fetish. The first video I saw about it was that of the ninja turtles when they tickled april.
A fantasy, to tickle my mother.
My mother is a mature woman, short in stature and with only one weakness: tickle feet. I knew it was an impossible challenge. Tying my mother to tickle her without anyone knowing and then there was no repressing.
But I also knew that my mother, thanks to her sour character, had won over the years many enemies. One of them, my neighbor. The wars in the meetings of neighbors and the reproaches were constant. One afternoon, in summer, I found her at the door of the building, and I don't know why, but I gathered the courage to talk to her.
Hi-the shy tone of my voice made him suspect something, but she went crazy.
Hi- I insisted again.
What do you want? - Answer me while looking me up and down with contempt.
Eh ... My mother and you get along, don't you? -
Well, you could say yes, why? -
Can I go to your house and I explain it better? -
With doubts he agreed, once inside he served me a coffee and asked me.
Well, what was that question about? -
You see, I want to help you give your deserved to my mother.-
How? -
Yes, I know you get along so I thought about helping you. -
And why if you are you his son? -
Well, because only I know his weakness-
Its good. I hear you.-
We spent the entire afternoon developing a plan. The plan was to leave her alone at home creating a distraction of hours and then serve her tea with several sleeping pills that I kept from the exam time. The next morning I prepared to buy all the tools we might need.
Ropes, feathers, an electric brush, baby oil, etc.
That afternoon I was eating in front of her, trying to keep under control my wish that the clock hands would give the time indicated for the plan. About 4 in the afternoon I received a message from my neighbor saying that everything was ready. My father's phone rang, when I hung up he left quickly, for work. After 10 minutes I offered to serve my mother's tea and while the water boiled, crush several sleeping pills and mix them with the drink
My mother drank tea without suspecting anything, while I watched TV on her side. Little by little I noticed how her eyes gave way and yawns came out of her mouth, so I wrote to my neighbor to go UP
We had tied it in the form of x.
That day my mother was wearing her typical pink nightgown to be at home, which made her underarms exposed and if you peeked down you could see her panties with moles
We put a blindfold on her eyes so she wouldn't see us and to increase the tickle. We also bought some voice distorters to be able to speak quietly
Suddenly we noticed how she began to pull the ropes with a lot of force, after a few seconds she realized that she was useless and unemployed
-What ... What is this? Anyone there?
-Quiet baby- I said
-Who are you? And why am I tied?
-Well, you see, today we want to have a little fun with you- my neighbor said with a smile
- Fun? As soon as I get out of here I'm going to report you, you kidnapped me
- I don't think you're in a position to do that. What do you think if we play a game?
- What kind of game?
- It's a very funny one and I think you'll like it. You see, I'm going to start a timer for 5 minutes, when I get to that time an alarm will sound. The game consists of not laughing during those 5 minutes
- Is that a joke? Don't laugh in 5 minutes? And if I win what?
- If you win we free you and you can go to report us. But if you lose you will spend the time we want with us. Treatment?
I was perplexed, we hadn´t talked about this before my neighbor and I, but I liked the idea
That said, my neighbor gave me a signal and we left the room for a moment leaving my mother distraught and almost on the edge of panic.
And good? I asked for.
The plan is that I am going to distract her by telling her some jokes while you take off her shoes.
Socks too?
No, for now leave them, I want to compare.
I was fascinated by the fact that my neighbor spoke like a professional, and more so considering that the day before she didn't know anything at all. Suddenly we heard a very loud groan from my mother.
Although I'm not sure, she is seen about to cry. We should stop the same.
No no and no. Now we can't back down. I assure you that soon will be with a smile from ear to ear.
We returned to the room.
Don't shout so much that the game will start. As an honest woman, my neighbor took out her cell phone and activated the stopwatch.
Once done, I have approached very slowly to my mother's ear.
What ... what are you doing?
Nothing, I'm just going to tell you some jokes.
My mother started to move her head, because the air coming from my neighbor's lips made her feel chillsMy neighbor whispered the first joke but my mother didn't make a face even though she was still stirring from the sensations that came from her ear.
In the second joke she winked at me and I gently untied her shoelaces.
Ehhh wait a moment, why do you take my shoes off? W
Ell it's a little hot here, don't you think?
After finishing that sentence, my neighbor slipped a finger very slowly through my mother's armpit. Don't touch me bitch- she yelled.
But if I'm just running my finger through your armpit. Well here goes the third joke.
My neighbor winked at me again and I proceeded to slide my finger through her sock. My mother's reaction was swift. She released like a kind of hiccup.
No please don't touch my feet. I can't stand to touch my feet.
Oh poor but you still have three and a half minutes left, that gives me five more jokes. Remember our game if you don't laugh you're free.
I added one more finger to my tour of her right foot as I watched as my neighbor kept doing her thing, whispering in her ear and running a finger through her armpit.
I could also see the suffering on my mother's face. And suddenly, his foot began to dance, a dance from left to right trying to get rid of the terrible tingling he felt in the most sensitive part of his body. My neighbor noticed that and added two more fingers in the armpit.
What happens the little girl is about to laugh? Do you have tickles?
I don't know how but my mother managed to articulate a sentence.
Not at all, I'm just trying to free myself from the bonds to tear you apart.
Wow, how brave you are. You still have two minutes left.
That said I started to run the five fingers on his foot and my neighbor did the same with her armpit. My mother's face turned red, drops of sweat coming from her forehead and making funny faces.
Oh if the girl has a lot of tickle, tickle tickle.
I have to admit that my neighbor's jokes started to excite me. There was only a minute left and my mother continued to resist laughing. Seeing that we are running out of time my neighbor put her two hands in her armpit while I kept telling her tickle tickle you have many tickles. I also increased the torture a little more by tickling with both hands on one foot. My mother's resistance was about to reach its limit but also the time.
The little girl wants to laugh, come laugh a little. Tickle tickle

Last edited:
other parts?

I really like this series, I look forward to other parts.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back