• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle my mom. Part 3

samuelpel

My neighbor whispered the first joke but my mother didn't make a face even though she was still stirring from the sensations that came from her ear.
In the second joke she winked at me and I gently untied her shoelaces.
Ehhh wait a moment, why do you take my shoes off? W
ell it's a little hot here, don't you think?
After finishing that sentence, my neighbor slipped a finger very slowly through my mother's armpit. Don't touch me bitch- she yelled.
But if I'm just running my finger through your armpit. Well here goes the third joke.
My neighbor winked at me again and I proceeded to slide my finger through her sock. My mother's reaction was swift. She released like a kind of hiccup.
No please don't touch my feet. I can't stand to touch my feet.
Oh poor but you still have three and a half minutes left, that gives me five more jokes. Remember our game if you don't laugh you're free.
I added one more finger to my tour of her right foot as I watched as my neighbor kept doing her thing, whispering in her ear and running a finger through her armpit.
I could also see the suffering on my mother's face. And suddenly, his foot began to dance, a dance from left to right trying to get rid of the terrible tingling he felt in the most sensitive part of his body. My neighbor noticed that and added two more fingers in the armpit.
What happens the little girl is about to laugh? Do you have tickles?
I don't know how but my mother managed to articulate a sentence.
Not at all, I'm just trying to free myself from the bonds to tear you apart.
Wow, how brave you are. You still have two minutes left.
That said I started to run the five fingers on his foot and my neighbor did the same with her armpit. My mother's face turned red, drops of sweat coming from her forehead and making funny faces.
Oh if the girl has a lot of tickle, tickle tickle.
I have to admit that my neighbor's jokes started to excite me. There was only a minute left and my mother continued to resist laughing. Seeing that we are running out of time my neighbor put her two hands in her armpit while I kept telling her tickle tickle you have many tickles. I also increased the torture a little more by tickling with both hands on one foot. My mother's resistance was about to reach its limit but also the time.
The little girl wants to laugh, come laugh a little. Tickle, tickle

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back