• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle my mom. PART 5 MF/F

samuelpel

SOME YOU HAVE COMPLAINED OF MY GRAMMAR. I'm sorry. I am Spanish and to write I am using the google translator

The drops of sweat began to surface on my mother's skin. That is what my neighbor noticed that she removed my mother's armpit tongue
- ARGG that's disgusting, you're sweaty
- Ufufuf if you stop tickling me .....
- But I am evaluating your exam so I must continue doing my job hehe. Child do you want to tickle her too?
- Yes, of course, I was waiting for him
- Go ahead, there you have your armpit. Use it as you want
- No no no. Two at a time no, I won't take it
- You'll see as if you hold it silly. They are just tickle
We start the attack again. Both with all the fingers of the hand scratching their armpits
- JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJA Now I have more tickles than before HAHAHAHAHA
- And if we don't want to? - I asked
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I NEED YOU TO STOP. I NEED TO GO TO THE BATH JAJAJAJAJAJJAJA
- Already?
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES. I'm going to piss hahahahahahaha
- Child, how would you like to taste a little sweat?
- For my delighted
And we began to lick my mother's sweaty armpits, whose neck began to turn red
-JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA MEAR JAJAJAJAJ YOU'LL DO MEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJ NO THE TONGUE NO JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA
The simple fact of having my tongue tickling my mother's armpit caused my penis to start to rise. Something that was ignored by my neighbor, who gave me a signal to stop me
- Today I am playful, I feel like playing
- No, more games do not ufufufuf. Let me go to the bathroom please
- Listens. It is like the game before. If in five minutes you don't measure yourself, we will stop tickling you and you will be free. How about? What is fun?
- How it will be fun to piss in front of two maniacs
- Well, look at it like that, it's another chance to escape. I could keep tickling you without more, but I'm too good
Knowing that I had no more options my mother accepted
My neighbor approached the backpack we had brought with the different tools and took out two manual toothbrushes. While she gave me one, she put the timer back on
- 3,2,1 Start the game
We start to brush the armpits
- JAJAAJJAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA GOD JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ BUT WITH WHAT YOU ARE DOING ME TICKLING NOW JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- What do you like best, this or our languages?
- JJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA I DON'T HAVE IT JAJAJAJAJ THE TWO THINGS MAKE ME TICKLE JAJAJAAJJJAJA STOP JAJAJJAAJJA
- Give me an answer
My mother was confused, the brushes tickled her but the tongue was a strange sensation. I did not know what to say
- JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJ THE TONGUE JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA
- Say you love that we tickle you with our tongues
- JAJAJAJAJAJJAJ I LOVE IT JAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJA
- That you love?
- Tickle with tongue JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ STOP PLEASE STOP JAJAJAJJA
There were four minutes left. We stopped using the brushes and slowly went down to their sides
- Not my sides no, I beg you
We ignored my mother's pleas and used the brushes on her ribs
-JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJJAAJJAAJJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJ
- I see that you endure quite well, you still need a little more stimulation
My neighbor stopped the stopwatch and I went to the kitchen for another bottle of water. The previous process was repeated and my mother drank another two liters of water. There were three minutes left and we moved again, this time to his belly. I have to say that my mother had a pretty belly, no abs, with some moles. A homemade belly
My neighbor began to walk her with her spider-shaped fingers, to which my mother responded by bouncing and laughing
He gave me orders again
- Drop the brush and take a pen. Let's make this baby pee
I did immediately what she ordered me. Why was I so submissive? Maybe for the excitement ?. Two minutes left
- Pass it very slowly and making circles on that side of her belly
When I did, my mother stopped laughing for the first time since we started but she turned around, it was the same sensation as when my neighbor whispered in her ear. She had definitely seen a tickle video, could not be so expert overnight. I knew perfectly that stimulating that area increased the desire to piss. A desire to piss that seemed uncontrollable because my mother had drunk four liters of water and had endured half an hour tickle. And she started making raspberries. That was something that my mother did not expect but her reaction if my neighbor was waiting for her
She bounced again and laughed uncontrollably
JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA NO THAT, MY BELLYBUTTON NO, JJAJAJAJAJAJJ IM GOING TO PEE MYSELF JAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJ NO LONGER RESISTED
When I raised my head I could see night and day. A face of happiness and a face of suffering. I guess at this point my mother would already have tears in her eyes
One minute left
- Do it too raspberries
- JAJAJAJAJA NO MORE RASPBERRIES NO JAJAJAJAJA
I dropped the pen and began to blow in my mother's belly
- JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA THIS CANNOT BE AGUANTED JAJAJAJAJAJJA
When she said this, we heard some droplets fall on the bed. We were getting it, it was pissing on it and there were still 30 seconds left
- JAJAJAJAJAJAJJA I AM ALREADY URINATING JAJAJAJAJAJJAJA WHAT YOU WANT MORE JAJAJAJAJJAJA
- We want everything to come out
Said and done, the longest stream of urine I had ever seen came out of my mother
- Ok, now, you have to stop. Will you give me something
- You have 2 minutes to rest and take a breath for what's coming

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back