• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle my mom. Part 6 FM/F Very erotic

samuelpel

-Please, you have to stop this now. I just pissed over. Don't you think it's humiliation enough?
I looked at the puddle of urine that I had left and I saw it spreading beneath my mother's body
- What fault do we have for you to tickle?
- And what do you think, leave me like that on top of my own urine?
- Yes, of course, it's part of the exam
- Leave your asshole and untie me now
- But if now comes a part that I love, the TITS
- Do not dare to touch my tits, I will accuse you of rape
My mother did not have a very large breast, in fact her tits were quite small, with several moles around and pink nipples that you could tell that a long time ago nobody touched them
- Good boy, bring the brush
- What are we going to do now?
- While I take care of her tits, you can tickle her belly button again
- NOOOOOOOOOOOO FOR GOD, AGAIN THE BELLY NO. THIS TIME I WILL DIE
-And what you like to exaggerate, well let's start
My neighbor took the brush and slowly brought it to my mother's tits, while I did the same while moving my spider-shaped fingers (nonsense because she was bandaged)
- Here we go and began to make circles with the brush around her tits
- JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJ GOD ITS TICKLES SO MUCH JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJ
MY TITS DO NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEAVE My tummy hahahahahahaha
JAJAJJAJAAJJAJAJA
5 minutes passed and my neighbor decided to change her tactics and gradually she made the smaller circle until ZAS reached her nipples and my mother's laughs changed tone
- JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA OHHHHH JAJAJAJAJJA FEELS RARE JAJAJAJAJA OHHHHH FOR PLEASE STOP
- Wow, it seems that someone likes
Watching the panorama I stopped tickling my mother and suddenly stopped laughing
- OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHH STOP THIS IS NOT OK, IT IS VIOLATION
The moans were mixed with a kind of crying and grunts of not wanting to be in this situation
- OHHHHHH GRRRRRR OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GRRRRR
And my neighbor stopped stroking her nipples with the brush and wiped the tears that ran down her cheeks.
- Now, don't cry, see if the protagonists are liking
It was true, my mother's nipples were hard as stones, almost as hard as my cock. I had never seen them that way but I knew what they meant, that even if it was against their wishes and wills, my mother had liked
- Second round
- No more no please
My neighbor handed me the brush, sensing that I already knew what to do with it, what I didn't know is what she was going to do, but I soon checked. She started licking her right nipple. New groans and grunts appeared in the environment. In the meantime, I thoughtlessly introduced the brush into the navel and began to move it gently. The mixture of both sensations led my mother to a very erotic state of despair
- JAJAJAJAJAJJAJA MY NAVEL NO, I HAVE MANY TICKLES THERE JAJAJAJJAJA OHHHHHHH STOP SUCKING THE NIPPLE BITCH, THIS IS BAD. I DON'T WANT BUT ... OHHHHHHAJAJAJAJAJ
As the seconds went by the grunts were disappearing and the cries ceasing. I couldn't believe it, my mother was giving pleasure to my neighbor and I was in first person watching it. Honestly, I never thought that such a point of mental torture would be reached but as I said before, I got carried away by my neighbor
- JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ WILL GIVE ME SOMETHING JAJAJAJJA OHHHHHH AT LEAST MAKE ME DO TICKLING.
And I said very brave and horny
- What happens, you just want pleasure?
- JAJAJAJJAJOHHHHHH NO, NONE OF THE TWO THINGS JAJAJAJJAJ
- Then we will stop giving you pleasure and it will only be tickle
- JAJJAJAOHHHHH NOOOOO. OK, GIVE ME PLEASURE BUT FOR THE TICKLES

other parts?

I'd like to read all the other parts, maybe longer parts. I find these little stories frustrating.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back