• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle olympics – free 60-second sample

TickleChallenge1

TMF Regular
Hi friends,

After taking some time over the summer off, TICKLE CHALLENGE has returned with a vengeance.

We have just launched a new format called TICKLE OLYMPICS. It is offered exclusively on our clip store until the end of the month.

We also have a 60-second FREE SAMPLE for you to preview.

The 3 new clips are very reasonably priced at $3.99, $4.99 and $5.99. They feature HEATHER and JOLENE trading off rounds of tickling each other in an OVERHEAD BAR EVENT. The winner of the 2 rounds advances to Round 3 where the loser is tied in Bondage and tickled by the winner. The clips are very playful in nature and the girls are extremely ticklish

We will follow the BAR EVENT with a SILENT TICKLING EVENT and a FOOT TICKLING EVENT as the month progresses.

And our website will return to offering updated weekly content and new special offers soon.

We hope you like the new format and thanks for reading this far!

Take care,

TickleChallenge.com

LINKS:

Watch the free sample: http://www.ticklechallenge.com/olympics/

Buy the 3 clips: http://www.clips4sale.com/8086

And, as always, if a girl is not ticklish, we do not allow her to pretend. She is offered new challenges at our HUMILIATION and BONDAGE SITE at: http://www.clips4sale.com/10406

Attachments

Yes... everyone has the right to like what they like.
But in this, each touch is so quick, and the reactions so exaggerated... I prefer something at least a little bit sustained and immobilized.

A winner!

I posted this over at the other forum, but thought since there was a discussion going on here it was worth reposting it. Please excuse if this is the second time you are seeing it:

I have enjoyed a lot of Tickle Challenge's work. I think the concept is great because while lots of producers have been producing immobilize-and-torture videos (which can also be great!), Tickle Challenge has been trying to do something new -- make the ticklee participate in her own tickling. It's a great idea.

It adds a different dimension for the ticklee to be laughing and squirming to get away, but to know that the only reason she is suffering a (say) underarm tickling is that she's holding on to a bar which she could let go of at any time. Seeing the play of the ticklee's will as her body fights with her desire to get paid and/or stay clothed is a lot of fun, I think.

The same goes for the "Stay Silent" challenges, which are my personal favorite because of their psychological intensity as opposed to their tickling intensity. (I don't mean the tickling is not intense, but it's a different intensity from the all-out clips you see from other great video producers around. Given the the ticklee is supposed to stay silent, a series of long, slow strokes down the exposed underarm or a series of rib-tweaks is as intense in its way as, for instance, a vibrating-finger-on-the-hips perfected by Tickler-In-Monochrome.)

Not all of Tickle Challenge's clips are as good as the best of their clips (what producer would claim otherwise?). Where the ticklee doesn't mind being naked on camera at all and doesn't experience it as a personal challenge to hold on to the bar, the challenge loses that psychological battle that is the producer's main appeal. Also, I think that there was at one point a tendency to have more bondage-tickling-challenges, which also tended to focus on the tickler's tickling skill (which is not as high as some others who are producing videos) as opposed, again, to the psychology of (say) a "Stay Silent" challenge. That said, Tickle Challenge's best work is as good as anything anyone is making now or has made that I'm aware of.

So, on to the Tickle Olympics. I have to say that I'm very excited by this new direction. The psychology gets all the more interesting when both the tickler and the ticklee are motivated by competition (and a desire not to be tickled/naked/whatever).

I've now seen all three of these clips, and I have to say that I think they are great. It is not immobilized, torture tickling. If that is what you want, you should not get these because you will be disappointed. What is notable about these clips is:

1. The models are, in my opinion, absolutely gorgeous. Jolene we've seen in a number of clips from Tickle Challenge before and she remains as lovely as ever. Heather, it seems is new (not the same Heather, I think, as in other Tickle Challenge clips) and has an unbelievable body and very cute face. (What a behind on that girl!) (In general, I think that Tickle Challenge does a great job finding really beautiful models.)

2. The models are clearly friends (or, if they are not, they have the chemistry of people who have been friends for a long time). Now, I'm not one really to care about the models' personal life too much in general. The reason their friendship is relevant is that it makes the tickling much more fun because (a) the evil joy they get in being able to tickle their friend while she holds onto that bar above her head is delightful to watch and (b) it seems that, for whatever reason, that friendship or chemistry makes them much more ticklish.

Of course, I can't really say if Heather is made more ticklish by being tickled by a friend as I've never seen her tickled before, but I've seen Jolene tickled on a number of occasions and while she is clearly very ticklish, she often has the ability to control her reactions pretty well. I thought she would be a very tough competitor in something like this. Not in these clips! The playfulness of Heather in tickling her or their friendship really makes Jolene completely vulnerable to the tickling -- she reacts with yelps and jerks to even slight touches on her exposed body. It was fun to see her rendered so helpless by such slight touches. In my opinion, it is also clear that all the reactions here are utterly genuine.

Heather, too, reacts like someone in a tickle fight except that she, like Jolene, can't fight off her attacker. She has to take it and help by exposing herself to more tickling by holding onto the bar.

All of this adds up to a tickling/psychological feast. If your interests are like mine, you won't be disappointed in these.

I'm really glad that Tickle Challenge is back and I look forward to the direction they take this.

I suppose, given what I've said here that I should say that I am not affiliated with Tickle Challenge as anything beyond a satisfied customer.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back