• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle plans foiled.. help!

ticklenick

My girlfriend tickles me all the time and wants to finally tie me up and tickle me for an hour or two. The only thing is, we're both living at home with our parents and our parents are always home. Any suggestions on where we can carry out our tickle plans uninterrupted?

Since we live with an elderly relative and lack for privacy, hubby and I have to go to a motel for any extended sessions. (Fortunately, he doesn't have a loud laugh 😉 )

so sad there are few Drive-In Movie Theatres anymore! oh, the fun things I have done in those in the past!

MistressValerie said:
Since we live with an elderly relative and lack for privacy, hubby and I have to go to a motel for any extended sessions. (Fortunately, he doesn't have a loud laugh 😉 )

Gawd do I know what you mean there, Val. Caring for my 2 elderly parental units, 1 of which is stage 4 terminal, and whithering away by the day. God forbid I invite any of my female friends over....way to depressing a situation for any of my friends, much less a female friend, therefore I deal with it alone!

It's hard, trust me.

Sorry to hear of the illness in the family, Stormy. One of my friends at another forum lost her father just this week 🙁

Soz to hear that Val. We all deal with it in our own way, eh?

thanks, guys! motel sounds GREAT, but for now I think the car will be more feasible. I drive a big car.. is there any good bondage positions you guys know of for a car tickle session? I don't believe the seatbelts will hold me down considering I can just unbuckle it when I please and they stretch!

Yep...car...If back seat folds down...tie both ankles to driver/front passenger seatbelts...or ankles trapped in headrests.

How about you get your parents the motel/hotel as a gift?? Win points and also not worry about noise..........

why is it that no one suggested that he wait untill he had moved out of the house to do this. I know that it might seem unpopular, but in the event that everything goes as planned, is there any pheisable way to handle potential eventualities (children) in the event that this is as big a success as we all know it can be.

Gosh am i that old already

Big car? How big is this car.....are we talking mini van or full sized van?
If it is a sedan ......it may be sort of rough and options limited. If we are talking, station wagon type.....or SUV.....options are definitely increased.

TTD

come to think of it going to the movies during the day is the best method. no one is around. there is a loud audio track playing. and it feels REALLY naughty.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back