• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle playtime:)

mortais1

TMF Expert
something a little different i hope,two girls pin down there friend and having her feet in some ticklish situations,1....tights torn from the feet and tickled(we dont actually see that...(shame)beaten with a wooden spoon and tickled 2.... butter/cheese is applied to her bae soles...mmmm, and licked away by there pet cat, they then remove her tights and tickle her buttery feet. thers are 10 segments to this clip and runing time is under 17 megs, please can anyone help me on how to capture a pic from theses clips to make a thunb nail...................by the way ,...this clip has split by hasha and after downloading you must extract the files to a folder and the join with hasha...hope you enjoy this clip 🙂

Attachments

mortais said:
can anyone help me on how to capture a pic from theses clips to make a thunb nail

Here are a few vidcaps i took from your clip...

Attachments

• Tickle Terror 3_0001.jpg
    Tickle Terror 3_0001.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,280
  • Tickle Terror 3_0002.jpg
    Tickle Terror 3_0002.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,393
  • Tickle Terror 3_0003.jpg
    Tickle Terror 3_0003.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,539
Hi Mortais... i used windows movie maker to get those vidcaps i posted above... i also sometimes use "moviesnapshot.exe" as well.... you can get that free at webattack.com. The advantage to moviesnapshot is that works on .rm as well as mpeg and .wmv files. WMM only works on mpeg, avi and wmv.

Lord that was great! Good work as usual, mortais!!! Where on earth did you get that? Does anyone know what website/producer that came from?

Thats from sockenmaedchen.de, a german foot fetish producer. Check it out, there should be an english version of the page, too!
Greetz,
TNO

I couldn't get it to work....could you make the rar files a wmv viewable...

Even with A DivX Player and the codecs I can't get them to play....

Please help

Hmm i only have Hacha and that doesn't work. Is there a way it could be posted in smaller bits or Hacha format? ):

Darth Vegeta said:
Hmm i only have Hacha and that doesn't work. Is there a way it could be posted in smaller bits or Hacha format? ):
did you extract after downloading? i did split it with hasha,then after downloading you extract it with hasha in a new folder,then join back with hasha.........sorry it could'nt work for you, ill try and see what i can do , but im new at all this, so bare with me 🙂

Nice clip, thank you for sharing mortais !! 😉🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back