• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle session preperation/ anticipation

b0xr

2nd Level Red Feather
My wife and I have a scheduled minivacation into Manhattan in a few weeks. We have tickets to see Jesus Christ Superstar in March and we're staying in the city close to Times Square. I suggested to her that we "bring the suitcase" full of our ties and tickle tools and she's agreed to it. We do not do alot of tickle sessions that include bondage anymore. Thousands of our tickles are without it, as she enjoys being tickled, but not really bound. Not that she doesn't like it, she kinda does, but she has some arthritis and it makes her uncomfortable for her. Well, she not only agreed to it, but she told me she was feeling alot better as of late and was totally into it too.
That's when the wheels in my mind started to spin. I enjoy the anticipation of a good tickling session. Thinking about what to get to bring with us, different tools and ties. We were out the other day in a craft store and she told me to buy some new feathers because mine are all too old and worn out. I couldn't believe my ears...she hates the way I use feathers. I drag them between hers toes and that drives her crazy. They usually do nothing to her soles, but those toes,wow. She was a little surprised when i balked at that idea. I already ordered some from ebay...shhh lol
I also bought her a couple of new pairs of stockings. She said she needed them and since I love stockings and lingerie I had absolutley no problem obliging that request. I also picked up a new blindfold for her because she said she could see through the old one. I love when she asks for things that are going to help her be more helpless.
Anticipation, I can't wait until she's all tied up, blindfolded and totally helpless. I am going to start with a good long foot tickle/tease session. She loves having her feet tickled (lightly). After I warm her up a bit I will proceed to her way more ticklish upper body. I know every inch of her and every good tickle spot on her body. This is where I intend on destroying her. She's been bratty for the past few months, knowing full well what she's in for, and I am going to tickle her while bringing up everything she's done. This will be an unendurable, unbearable, intolerable tickling torture. She can't stand to have her nipples tickled and I am going to zero in on those beauties. When all else fails, her nipples never, ever disappoint. And I can't wait.

I personally wasn't aware you were looking for a *reply*, per se--and only now noticed your post anyway.

Sounds like you were set-up for a good time. Did all go well?

No response? And I was going to continue the thread's life by engaging you in conversation. Now I won't bother.

Sounds like a good time all around 🙂

Did this already happen? How did it go?

No response? And I was going to continue the thread's life by engaging you in conversation. Now I won't bother.
Sorry about that Father Wolf.
Our vacation is quickly approaching and I received everything for the session. I bought these pheasant tail feathers on Ebay and I really didn't like them so I bought turkey quills and they arrived yesterday. they're huge, and I can't wait until Karen is tied up and I show them to her and see the look on her face. Everything is set. I just hope all goes well so by this time next week we'll be in the city and that night we will have our fun. :drool

lol No worries, I was just being a smart ass.

Sounds promising. Out of curiosity, how do you plan on having her tied? I trust the traditional splayed spread eagle?

The way I am going to tie her depends on the bed. We went away to Montauk a couple months ago and I was going to tie her up that trip, however, there was no place to anchor her to the bed. It was a little frustrating to me so I just tied her hands behind her back and did the best I could. That said, and having been to this hotel, I think I should be able to tie her in an inverted Y position. If I have a problem finding an anchor spot I will make my own. I'm bringing a few "O" anchors that I'll be screwing to the bed. I'm not getting caught short again this time. I'm even thinking of tying her hands high abover her head and her ankles to a chair at the foot of the bed so I can sit on that chair and tickle the hell out of her feet. I'll let ya know how it all works out.

Part of the preperation is almost as fun as the session itself. This is what I'll be bringing with us. The feathers are brand new and the 2 on the bottom are old ones that she's already destroyed. I'm retiring them. I bought the slim feathers first thinking of using them for toes. I bought the orange turkey quills later and I'm probably going to use those strictly for teasing and light tickling.
She came into my office before she went to work and started messing with me so I know she's really looking forward to it as much as I am. Night after tomorrow.

Part of the preperation is almost as fun as the session itself. This is what I'll be bringing with us. The feathers are brand new and the 2 on the bottom are old ones that she's already destroyed. I'm retiring them. I bought the slim feathers first thinking of using them for toes. I bought the orange turkey quills later and I'm probably going to use those strictly for teasing and light tickling.
She came into my office before she went to work and started messing with me so I know she's really looking forward to it as much as I am. Night after tomorrow.
Gotta ask...what's the red bumpy ring that looks like a chew-toy? How does that get used?

Thta red nubby thing is actually a chew toy. I call it the ring of torture. 😱

I really didn't get a chance to use that chew toy but I did get to use my new feathers. We had a great time in he city and "Jesus Christ Superstar" was fantastic. The tickle session went pretty well. The wife had a bit of a difficult time being tied so it didn't last that long...10 minutes. We did take some video but the files are too big to post on here. I'll gett hjem posted as soon as I can.

Heck yeah! Zero in on those sensitive nipples with the feathers while the vibe does it's thing. 😛oke2:

Probably a stupid question, but how will the pearl necklace fit into the proceedings?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back