• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle sessions

Damn! id give my left testicle to tickle Brooke, but i wont go near NY. i fear everything about that city. :banghead:

Damn, and I was thinking about trying to barter furniture and gear for time...lol

I am actually offering sessions this weekend, the new studio will be ready for action! Basically you can use any of my equipment in any time period you want for the session. Plus I will be building more new equipment soon. This weekend, Fri-Sun, Tasha, Brooke, and lyla will be available.

Christopher

why does that damn atlantic ocean have to be in the way?

Seriously, if I didn't live 5000 miles away I'd be there, really cool initiative.

So, we will be allowed to tickle the shit out of your models?

sounds amazing and fun! would love to come see a session sometime! I have not been on the Ferry in years but grew up in NY.....maybe once the weather gets a little warmer a trip would be in order...

very generous of you!

I live in NYC so I'll definitely be coming in one of these days. Will Prya and/or Cindi be there?

Hmm, maybe I should stop by one day. I'm on the other side of the Goethals lol

Hey, good luck with this mate. I'm most intrigued by the idea of a party as opposed to straight sessions. I'm pretty much an unemployed college student, so coming up alone would be the most my meager amount of money could handle, but this sounds pretty awesome. Totally for this, and hope everything goes well.

I'll make an attempt to come up during summer. Really hope these aren't so much orgy's as they are parties, because this definitely has potential to be awesome.

Also, fuck yeah Staten Island!

Etc

I have a few of quick questions:

1. If more than 1 model is available for a particular weekend would it be possible to do multiple tickle sessions or multiple models within one session? If the answer to either of these is yes, what (if any) would be the price difference?

2. Is there going to be a site made strictly for session scheduling?

3. Is there any chance Dakota will be one of the available models?
MMM goth :fingerscrossed:

4. Is there any kind of written contract that needs to be signed? (sorry i've been watching way too much people's court.)

5. Will there be the opportunity to extend a session for more money?

Last edited:
I wish you and all your girls all the best and plenty of success in your new venture. I wish it would be the start of a legendary place in the fetish as big as the TMF.

Wow... I will plan time off from work, then schedule. Will we be able to spplit the time from being the lee to being the ler?

Shit, if Brooke tickled the hell out of me, I'd have a boner the size of pinocchio's nose.

I love this idea. If we pay for it, can these models can be topless too? Brooke's tits are amazing.

The new studio is ready, Tasha and Brooke are definitely available this weekend. You will get to use all of my equipment in privacy with the model. I can also set up a camera and tripod if you'd like to keep the memory!

The new studio is ready, Tasha and Brooke are definitely available this weekend. You will get to use all of my equipment in privacy with the model. I can also set up a camera and tripod if you'd like to keep the memory!

I sure would like to see pics/video of it all, but that would be up the participants. I hope there will be a testimonials section somewhere 🙂

I HAVE TO START PLANNING MY FUNERAL FOR THESE SESSIONS. TOMMY TAKE OUT AN INSURANCE POLICY IM NOT GOING TO LIVE LONG.

First off, AMAZNG idea and kudos to all of you and your models :goodjob:

I'm far far away but if I was near NY I'd undoubtedly be coming to meet Brooke and Tasha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back