• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle sessions

Yeah that's one thing I don't quite understand yet. Surely there will be some sort of monitering over these sessions going on- right?
I mean, seeing as how I've watched Tasha break down into pieces over the course of a 5-6 minute video... I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around how she thinks she could last an HOUR long session- without a surefire safety net back in her corner.
Here's wishin' only the best in this endeavor, to you- and all your damn fine starlets over there!

Someone is outside the door of the unlocked studio, that is it. You just have to be polite, follow the rules, and you will have a great time. The rules are: no nudity, dont ask, no inappropriate touching, and respect the safe word or you may ruin my girls, lol. Sessions are pretty much only going to be on Saturdays.

I'd wanna watch Brooke seductively tickle mr friend Vix in the humbler, and then Vix gets her revenge.....personally I wanna get Tasha's left foot :-D

I'd wanna watch Brooke seductively tickle mr friend Vix in the humbler, and then Vix gets her revenge.....personally I wanna get Tasha's left foot :-D

UMMM do I have a say in this Mr. B'more? lol or are you already trying to set up appointments for me or something lol.

Yeah that's one thing I don't quite understand yet. Surely there will be some sort of monitering over these sessions going on- right?
I mean, seeing as how I've watched Tasha break down into pieces over the course of a 5-6 minute video... I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around how she thinks she could last an HOUR long session- without a surefire safety net back in her corner.
Here's wishin' only the best in this endeavor, to you- and all your damn fine starlets over there!

Someone is outside the door of the unlocked studio, that is it. You just have to be polite, follow the rules, and you will have a great time. The rules are: no nudity, dont ask, no inappropriate touching, and respect the safe word or you may ruin my girls, lol. Sessions are pretty much only going to be on Saturdays.

I probably couldn't last an entire hour myself, but I'd sure try lol. what would life be without a little challenge, and besides I'm sure Bmoretckler would enjoy seeing how long I could last lol

I probably couldn't last an entire hour myself, but I'd sure try lol. what would life be without a little challenge, and besides I'm sure Bmoretckler would enjoy seeing how long I could last lol

Giggidy 🙂

Fabulous - the two dungeons I have frequented in Canada are both closed now - I used to fly from Calgary to Toronto for two or three sessions and fly back the same day - it made for a long day but it was good.

I am taking it easy this weekend but my studio will be open for sessions all weekend if anyone is in NYC and interested.

What about some of the Asian girls? Are they available for sessions?

Tommy, you're opening many interesting gates involving tickling. The bounds are limitless. Without all the bullcrap, when combining pleasure and business.

Tommy, are any of the Asian girls available for sessions?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back