• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tapout 7, Fighting Dirty F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Keri has a worthy opponent, Bettie Tatts, she is isnt afraid of Keri and is pretty much her size. Bettie isn’t as skilled as Keri, but she has been informed about how ticklish Keri is and that she will be able to use it to get the upperhand and probably finally break Keri’s undefeated streak. 6-0 Keri starts off confidently, though she has trouble getting Bettie down to the floor. She quickly mounts her and begins her attack. Bettie’s plan is to let Keri get over confident than tickle her to reverse and mount. Her plan works, Keri gets thrown around for the first time. She escapes a few times, but Bettie is persistent and almost gets Keri to tapout. Keri finally escapes and knows she made a huge mistake underestimating Bettie, something she wont do again! Now Bettie must feel Keri’s wrath, she is merciless and cruel, she doesnt even care if Bettie Tapsout, she will continue to punish her! Bettie wants to make a comeback, but Keri fights dirty, grabbing a brush and not letting go of Bettie’s feet. Bettie is forced to beg and plead even after she taps out.

this video is available for download on my website in both standard and HD WMV: Tickleabuse.com

you can also find this video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

you can find the video samples on my new Tickle Tapout section on my site:

TICKLE TAPOUT 7 VIDEO SAMPLES

wow great match up, thats a classic, and love seeing girls with tattoos shown they don't protect their soft sensitive ticklish skin

wow thats just delightful isnt it? im suprised the other doesnt fight back/revenge all she tries is defending herself. oh well i guess its just instincts.

Do those wreastling holds really work?

Not to imply that wrestling in general is fake. . . . heaven forbid anyone would do that!

But are those wrestling holds fake?

I mean do they require some degfree of cooperation on the part of the "victim" ?

In particular , love the hold with the feet up in the air while she sits on the backs of their legs. (and sometimes holds their ankles and/or pins the arms down with her knees) Would this be effective in real life situtation?

Would love to try it at home!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back