• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Theatre Members Profile

snazzi

It would be interesting to know the profile of TT's members.

Like how many male v females there are, proportion of ticklers / ticklees,
Favourite part of body for tickliing etc.

All things that are part of each members user profile.

What is the 'average profile' of a TT member?

The 'spark' for this curiousity is being in Australia and how few people on this site are from my country (even though its a world wide web), how many members are from each different country and for me ... how many live in Australia. Although the majority would be from the U.S. surely you would also like to know what the profile would be by state?
Not sure if there is any way to find out, but I concede it would be difficult to collate such statistics given that when we enter this data on our profiles it is by 'free form' text rather than specific selection

It would be interesting if we could sort member data that way. The polls provide some sampling of member characteristics, so I'd encourage you to look through the poll section and perhaps add a survey of your own 🙂

That is why the TT website and many other websites online have PROFILES for ALL thier members to jot down all there specific information about themselfs Name,Where they live at,there birthday,Hobbies and Interests, Music tastes etc... ....

if that is what your meaning snazzi?

Just click on the persons screen name and then click on View Public Profile and then a seprate window will pop up showing there TT online profile

Rottinglies - yes it is true that you can view an individual's profile, what I would be interested in is collating data for all the 26,000+ members of TT (a bit like a census)

As a person who works with databases, I know it could be done to some degree if you could extract all the details (such as gender, location, preference) from all members and put the data in a spreadsheet.
It would be a fairly simple exercise then to 'cleanse' the data and load into a database where analysis of the TT member profile could be undertaken.
I could undertake this if I could get the data.

That would be cool, snazzi. Unfortunately most lurkers dont full in their profile really. Would be a cool report to see put together though.

While it is true we could not get a full profile of all members for the reason you state, for those that have put some data we could collate this. This would surely be a representative sample

snazzi said:
While it is true we could not get a full profile of all members for the reason you state, for those that have put some data we could collate this. This would surely be a representative sample
That's an interesting idea, maybe Red Butler can aid you, because he did a hard job getting all url of the clips posted over TT. Drop him a lines in a pm (of course, you'll need get 10 post first).

EDIT: i misspelled the nickname of a member.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back