• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE THERAPY -- Head Nurse Tickles

sydarris

TMF Regular
This was posted here months and months ago, it is one the best, most real tickle torment scenes. No acting, this is very actual !!

Where did I go wrong, I browsed, got the item, hit ADD FILE, waited an eternity, clip does not seem to be attached ?????????

lowleah said:
Where did I go wrong, I browsed, got the item, hit ADD FILE, waited an eternity, clip does not seem to be attached ?????????

Please, check size of file, if it's bigger than 2 MB, you won't to post it, at least that you split that file in chunks of 2 MB each one.

BUT the thing is/was that originally HERE is where I found the clip, and at that time it was complete, not split. SOmeone else posted it so why would I think I could not?? Thanks, though, maybe I'll experiment using a clip I know is only like 400kb's

Tickle Therapy

Split the file, still does not work, says I have an invalid file. I KNOW it is a WMV that plays on Windows Media Player, I think maybe the lord does not want me to get this accomplished

To Show My Appreciation...

Here is a short video where a woman really gets kind of hysterical. This is classic, worth another look-see

Attachments

lowleah said:
Split the file, still does not work, says I have an invalid file. I KNOW it is a WMV that plays on Windows Media Player, I think maybe the lord does not want me to get this accomplished

I don't believe that the lord don't want that you do it, i believe that maybe you need more practice or assistance on it. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back