• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy Session

tickle_luvr

Tickle Therapy Session

Scott Phillips parked his car in the underground garage of the downtown office building and strode to the bank of elevators. As he rose to the fifth floor, he couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness. It was always hard to end a relationship that's lasted over a year, he mused, even one that was professional, as his relationship with Jen Goldman was. In fact, it was a doctor/patient relationship. He had seen her as a patient for eighteen months now. But their relationship was terminating effective today. It wasn't due to dissatisfaction on his part; it was simply that he was moving due to his job. He was going to miss Jen. She had been a huge help to him, and he had a lot of respect for her. She was great at what she did. He was hoping she might allow him to thank her in a rather unique way today.

As was usually the case, the waiting room was empty when Scott entered it. Jen saw him late in the afternoon, and the doctors that shared the office space with her usually had all their appointments wrapped up and were out of the office by the time Scott showed up. He was a few minutes early, so he sat down and started aimlessly thumbing through a magazine. HIs mind was on some of the sights he had seen on the drive here, however. Late April in Seattle had brought gorgeous weather, with temperatures in the high seventies. As Scott had maneuvered his car through the downtown streets, he had seen many females strolling the sidewalks in shorts or miniskirts that left a lot of bare leg showing. Pumps and flip-flops also abounded. Scott had smiled to himself. This was one of the major things that Jen Goldman had helped him deal with--his desire to tickle unsuspecting females. For most of his life, it had been a definite preoccupation, but he had suppressed it. Both of his parents had been very uptight sexually, and his older sister had not exactly been open to his overtures in the tickling arena. It wasn't a matter of playing hard-to-get. She was definitely repulsed and offended. And so he had buried this tickling desire, but like anything that's buried in the psyche it never really went away, it just started affecting every other aspect of his life. He started seeing Jen eighteen months ago after his marriage had fallen apart, he was on the verge of loosing his job, and he wasn't sleeping. It took three sessions for Jen to draw him out, but she was a great one for making you feel at ease, and he was eventually telling her all of his fantasies, all the things he had thought most of his life were deviant. She was able to turn him around on that score, to show him there was nothing inherently wrong with him. She even read, and professed to like, some of the tickling stories he had written over the year and a half. Now this was going to be the last session, and he had plans to thank her in the best way he knew how.

"Hey there. Since when have you been into reading Woman's Day?" Jen had emerged from the doctor/patient area. She was 38 years old, tall (5-9) and slender, had shoulder-length brown hair and piercing blue eyes that, if she were in the right mood, felt like they were seeing right through you. Scott noticed that she was wearing a button-down blouse, a skirt just a bit longer than the ones he had seen on the streets (the hem hit just below the knee), and open-toed sandals. Perfect, Scott thought to himself, just perfect.

"Oh hi," Scott said, tossing the unseen magazine aside and feeling slightly embarrassed. "Ready to roll?"

"Whenever you are," she said perkily. Scott picked up his messenger bag and followed her through the door into the back area. The door to her office was the second one in, and had her full professional name emblazoned on it, Jennifer Goldman, MS, PHD. Scott knew she was already well respected in the psychological community in Seattle, and was going no place but up. She deserved all the accolades she had gotten and would get.

"So, this is it for us," Jen said, settling herself in the chair behind her desk as Scott sat on the couch, placing his bad within easy reach on the floor next to him.

"Yep, though I really wish it wasn't," Scott said. "You've been great, Jen. You've quite literally turned my life around."

"Oh, now, don't give me too much credit," Jen said. Was it his imagination or was there a faint blush entering her cheeks? "It does take two to tango, and you have made lots of strides yourself. I have to tell you, it's been very gratifying working with you. It always makes me feel good when I see real, positive change in my clients."

"thanks," Scott said, and now he was sure he felt himself blushing.

"So, how would you like to wrap things up today?" Jen asked, reaching for his chart.

"I had an idea," Scott said, "I was wondering if, um, if you would let me..." He stopped right there. What the hell was he thinking? She was a professional! She would never go for anything like this, regardless of how comfortable she felt with him, and he with her. HIs plan was ludicrous.

"Yes, well?" Jen said. "Out with it, Scottie. You can't go this far and then back off." There was something in her voice, a tone that wasn't there before. For one thing, she had not once called him Scottie in their eighteen months of therapy. It had always been Scott. And the look in her eyes...could it be that she knew? Could it possibly be? Only one way to find out, and he reasoned the worst thing that could happen was he'd be thrown out of her office. Maybe he wouldn't have to pay for a full hour of parking then...

"Well, this is nuts, and you can throw me out on my hear if you want to, but I was just wondering if you'd allow me to tickle you. Just this once."

Jen was silent for a moment. Scott saw her almost imperceptibly chewing on her lip. Then a faint smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. "Why not?" She said, sort of breathily.

Scott's brain stopped functioning momentarily, and then shot into overdrive. She was going to let him do it! Was he dreaming? No, he knew he wasn't. Wow, was this really going to happen? Almost in a daze, he reached into his messenger bag, and pulled out some ropes.

"Just a minute," Jen said. "I have an idea to make this even better. Only I'll need to be on the couch."

Scott worldessly got off the couch, and took in the sight of Jen unbuttoning her blouse, taking it off, and laying it on her chair. She proceeded to do the same thing with her skirt and shoes. She then walked over to the couch, clad only in bra and panties. She laid down on the couch with her bare feet up on the arm of the couch. "Tie my feet there, Scottie," she said. She said Scottie again. Not wanting to do anything to jinx this incredible streak of what he saw as luck, he deftly secured her feet to the arm of the couch. She was lying on her back with her feet elevated. Scott knew this compounded her helplessness. But she had still more surprises. After he had finished securing her feet, he noticed that she had stretched her arms far over her head, and had her hands on the arm on the other side. He didn't need to be told. He tied her hands there. Now she was completely captive. "Go for it, Scottie," Jen said. "I've wanted this for so long. I thought you'd never ask."

Scottie positioned himself at the end of the couch where her feet were. He began doing slow and lazy circles around the soles with his fingers. Her feet immediately jerked, and she let out some giggles. Then he went for her toes--first tickling in the base of her toes, then going in between each toe separately. Jen began to howl and squeal. Scottie was loving this! He concentrated on her toes for about ten minutes or so, to ever increasing hysterics from Jen. Then he changed tactics, and slid his hands up her bare legs and started tickling and squeezing her kneecaps. "Noooooooooo!" Jen yelled and bucked so hard Scott thought the couch would tip over. "But he could tell that she was enjoying it, so he continued the onslaught on her knees. As he was doing this, and as Jen's screams filled the room, his eyes drifted absently to the diplomas on her wall. Stanford undergrad. Northwestern University PHD in psychology. Two years interning at the VA Hospital in Chicago. She definitely had her professional pedigrees right. His attention was directed back to Jen, now shaking and sweating profusely and still shrieking. He had started tickling in between her thighs, just below her clit area. This caused more, even louder hysterics. Scottie kept this up, eventually migrating to her belly button, then to her armpits. He didn't quit until his fifty minutes were up.

He untied Jen, and she went to retrieve her clothes, still panting, smelling faintly of urine, as she had wet herself at some point. "Thank you, Scottie," Jen said. "I think, now that our professional relationship has come to an end, that I can tell you this. When I was at Northwestern, my roommate and I did a joint paper on sensory overload. We used tickling as the kingpin of our study. We did a lot of work on each other. It was one of the most fun three months of my life. Thank you for helping me relive that. I hope it was as good for you."

"Um, yes it was," Scott said, suddenly feeling ill at ease for some reason. "Thank you, and good luck in the future."

"Thank you," Jen said, and walked over to give Scott a hug. "You've been a great patient. I've enjoyed our time together immensely. Especially today." She said her last statement with a huge grin on her face.

Without a word, Scott packed up his messenger bag, walked out of her office, down the hall, and rang for the elevator. Still early in the evening yet. The girls should still be out there in their shorts and flip-flops.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back