• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tortured

JamieDaniels

TMF Poster
And now a clip of my favorite - Upper body tickling!! I do love feet tickling but armpits, stomach, ribs are the best!!

Even though Jackie loves to be the Ler, it is only fair that Kerri gets her revenge and that Jackie learns both ends of tickling. Seems she is almost as ticklish as me. Kerri really takes her to the breaking point!

Full video can be viewed in the members area of www.jamiedaniels.com

xoxo
Jamie

OMG Jamie, I love your accent, it reminded me of Marissa Tomei (your intro at your site).

Wow, didn't know you would be running your own site.

Not a fan of paid sites but maybe the new year may change my mind, good luck! You're such a hottie too. :firedevil

DK

Yeah true .. upperbody tickling by fasr is the best 😀 .. I Love stomach / rib tickling very much. But sometimes it's also very cute if the victim got a ticklish bellybutton or ticklish lowertummy 🙂

Thanks!!

Thanks for your support!! Glad you like the intro too lol! Yes the paid part is a little annoying, I would prefer not to have it, but between the time and the money paid to models I am just looking to break even, that is why the membership is so cheap. I am not looking to get rich off of this.

While I love upper body tickling, if anyone ever touched me in my belly button I would puke! that is the only place that not only is not ticklish but is my freakish spot that makes me sick to my stomach if touched. But if my other models are cool with it then I will do a couple of vids.

Have a great weekend!
xoxo
Jamie

Whoa!

:yowzer:Whoa whoa! Wait a minute... why is this the first time I've heard about this site? Established in August? My birthday month? And no one told me about it?! Shame... shame on everything! Well, I am certainly intrigued! The site looks, great, and you have quite the interesting back story. Shame about the design industry falling out from under you. I'm in the entertainment industry myself (or working to get there) and that is having its troubles too; what with 13 Broadway shows closing and all. But still, very interesting, I'd like to learn more too, especially about how you transitioned from design to fetish world, so I'll be taking you up on that "contact me" offer sometime. But until then I will say the site looks great, and once I drag myself out of the hole, I'll be taking you up on that very generously priced membership. Can't wait to see more, especially of you and those pretty feet of yours tickled! (But uh, no belly button of course! 😉 But for now... Gatta go! :abducted:

J :jester: J

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back