• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Touch presents Christy Lynn [M/f]

Tickle Touch

TMF Poster
Meet Christy Lynn, a petite Puerto Rican mixed beauty with insanely ticklish feet, legs, ribs and armpits. She is excited to be at Tickle Touch. You'll be excited to see more of her enthusiastic ticklishness!

In standard Tickle Touch style, we get to learn a little bit about Christy Lynn, including what she thinks are her best spots, and which are "too much to handle sometimes." Her cute top and tight blue jeans are a pleasure to tickle through. Armpits, ribs and knees all get attention in this short intro clip. When you find a good spot, she bursts out with unrestrained laughter, wiggling and thrashing to get away. Christy Lynn is among the most fun ticklees I've ever touched.

Free Preview

I want to buy the clip, but it looks realy short. Would love to see how ticklish she is on her feet.Please post more about her.

yes. she good and ticklish! nice. u must do more with her!

Nice Tickle Touch definitely an extremely ticklish lady. Would like to see a preview clip of her having her feet tickled.

More on the way with Christy Lynn

Yeah, this is a pretty short clip, at only four minutes. It's about one minute of interview, and the rest cute, clothed "intro" tickling. Christy is adorable, with a great laugh.

Since my goal was to let everyone meet Christy Lynn easily, I think I'll post it here as a Free Four-Minute Preview for a week. Get it fast! And the price is reduced, too, in case you miss it here.

Christy's foot tickling clip is on the way. It's over ten minutes of foot and knee tickling. She has soft, smooth size six (she claims - I think they must be sevens) feet that get a nice reaction at the base of the toes. Her knees make her lose control entirely, and she does for minutes on end. Watch for that preview coming soon.

I would love to see her tied down in a bikini (or at least a tank top and short shorts) and tickled intensely by multiple people.

Thanks Tickle Touch for this 4 min. intro clip. I love how ticklish Christy Lynn is and can not wait for the clip posted her of her having her feet tickled. If her feet are as ticklish as the rest of her. I want to marry her.....LOL

thanks for the hot clip, she is realy ticklish.But she said nothing about her feet, so i think she realy is not that ticklish on them.:sherlock:

Christy Lynn's feet

Christy Lynn demonstrated that she doesn't know everything about her ticklish spots... 🙂 She didn't mention her armpits, but after some Tickle Touch time, she admitted that is her best spot.

I'd rate her feet as a 5, where her knees and ribs are an 8 and armpits 9. She has pretty feet and a nice, sexy laugh from scratching the base of her toes.

Once I get past my video editor upgrade problems, there will be more Christy Lynn to follow. 🙂

Niiice. And thanx very much for the "Preview"! I'm gonna wait for an upperbody clip...

Thank you very much for the clip, and thank you for interviewing your model before the shoot. I think it a very good thing, and too few producers does it.

Great girl, i can't wait to buy some clips of her tied down!

Wow, I really like Christy Lynn, she is very cute!!! :hungry:
I like her laugh and reations to the tickling, very Yummy!!! :hungry:

Very nice clip, thanks for sharing. :ty:

Yeah, this is a pretty short clip, at only four minutes. It's about one minute of interview, and the rest cute, clothed "intro" tickling. Christy is adorable, with a great laugh.

Since my goal was to let everyone meet Christy Lynn easily, I think I'll post it here as a Free Four-Minute Preview for a week. Get it fast! And the price is reduced, too, in case you miss it here.QUOTE]

Thank You for the four minute preview it was Great! :ty:
I loved the cute little story about her and her sister! :goodjob:
Christy also has a hell of a body, it's very Yummy! :woot:

:yourock: Great clip, thanks for sharing! :yourock:

That was a smokin clip. She looked to be turned on as much as anything, like she wanted you to tickle her exposed belly or maybe it was just me wanting to see her hoodie unzipped to get some skin...

I can't wait to see a tied and tickled clip with her. Hopefully she'll be showing a bit more skin.

Christy Lynn's skin

Hopefully she'll be showing a bit more skin.

She will. :devil: Top removed for feet and leg tickling. Topless for upper body. Nothing but frilly pink panties for her vibrator scene. 🙂

She will. :devil: Top removed for feet and leg tickling. Topless for upper body. Nothing but frilly pink panties for her vibrator scene. 🙂

Wow, that's even better than I hoped for. How long do you think until you're able to give us a clip?

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back