• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Toys

pitticklinger1

TMF Regular
I finally got this pretty girl to agree to let me tie her down (eagle) and tickle her. Now I have tickled her before (without bondage). I've pinned her down and tickled her and in the past she's has told me how ticklish she is, only problem is when I tickle her she doesn't constantly laugh. So I started thinking to myself, what if I brought tools to this session. Now my question to the tickling community is does anyone recommend any tools for feet, armpits, ribs, etc...
(Preferably tools that don't cost a whole lot)
Can't wait to hear from you all!

Thanks in advance!

~Ryan

Tools are only as good as the people who wield them. 😛
Tools might help, but technique might be something to look into also. 😉

well she says that her feet are her most ticklish part and that they are more sensitive to long nails, which i do not have lol so i was thinking a comb? and her underarms (MY favorite place to tickle) need to be tickled hard by like pressing my thumbs into them, but im always afraid of doing it too hard. i HATE hurting girls....

the hollywood brother thinks you ought ot by a sonicare. it does wonders to promote tickling wihtout tiring out the ticklers hands and fingers

In which case pin wheels, sonicare brushes and combs would be a wise investment. ^^

I'd suggest a Violet Wand. That will get a reaction outta her, I guarantee ya. 😉

Thanks alot guys 😀 I really appreciate it, I cant wait until Wednesday to use the new tooth brush and comb with looooooooooooong teeth O;D

Omg!

just hearing the words "Sonicare" makes me giggle. I have been tickled with this and it tickles so so so bad! She will be a giggling mess! hope you have fun!

😉

Plastic fork. You obviously gotta be careful with it, but a plastic fork is a food substitute for nails. It's got a bit of give like nails (at least my nails...lol), and it's not cold like a metal fork or something. They're cheap, and easily modified for specialized spots.

If you don't mind spending more money, there is an acrylic finger pick for guitar/banjo players. Slips on over the tip of your finger, and has a wee little tab that kinda settles not so much under your nail, but kinda in the little space between where the flesh rolls under the nail and the nail itself. Gives you better feel, bit more like your natural nails. These can be killer tools.

Or you can always get a regular flat pick, and tickle her with that. It works pretty well too.

Christopher

Flyswatter. Just kidding -- flossing between the toes is a cheap and effective way to tickle. If feet aren't your thing, then I can't really help you. I'd say hands works for upper body (works for me). And I've heard people using Q-tips in belly buttons, although I've heard they can get stuck from time to time.

I finally got this pretty girl to agree to let me tie her down (eagle) and tickle her. Now I have tickled her before (without bondage). I've pinned her down and tickled her and in the past she's has told me how ticklish she is, only problem is when I tickle her she doesn't constantly laugh. So I started thinking to myself, what if I brought tools to this session. Now my question to the tickling community is does anyone recommend any tools for feet, armpits, ribs, etc...
(Preferably tools that don't cost a whole lot)
Can't wait to hear from you all!

Thanks in advance!

~Ryan

There are a couple of things that I can suggest that will increase her sensitivity - One way is to build anticipation. You can do this easily by (once she is tied up) making her wait for a little while without tickling her, just tease her with words and make her anticipate getting tickled, this will increase her sensitivity.

Another way is to use a blindfold on her. If she cant see where you are going to tickle her next she has no chance to prepare herself. Not knowing where the next tickle is coming from will drive her crazy. 😉

Some people tend to loose a bit of sensitivity if tickled for long periods of time because their body gets used to the sensation so it doesn't feel as ticklish. One way to make her more sensitive after a few minutes or so is to use some lotion or oil. There are some excellent lotions/oils that give the skin a warm tingly feeling so when you apply it and start tickling she will feel even more sensitive than she did at the start. One tip - don't tell her you have the lotion to use, let her get used to your tickling as normal and let her think that "this is as bad as it's going to get" then when you apply the lotion it will make her feel much more sensitive and you have the surprise element on top of that. :scared

Hope this helps and good luck...

I'd suggest a Violet Wand. That will get a reaction outta her, I guarantee ya. 😉

the hollywood brother has heard that this is a good tool not just for tickling but for bondage as well. with that being said the hollywood brother was wondering if you could post on here your thoughts and or experiences of the wand for the benefit of those like the hollywood brother that have not used it yet

the hollywood brother wonders what is the best tool to get the most intense tickle out of a lee for the longest time

Try writing on her feet with a pen, if she doesn't mind. If she is sensitive to nails, then it is likely she will be sensitive to any single pointed object on her feet. For the armpits, that's a toughie. Try using your fingers, because you don't have long nails, to massage into her hollows. That should get a laugh out of her. :cool

yes pens work good. But the lee has to be still or it will stab her. Sometimes the quil of a feather will work well if moved slowly. I have used hairbrushes that work pretty good. It really depends on the lee. Everyone is different and will react different to different things.

But that's the fun part. Finding what works. :super_hap

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back