• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tracks- Supernatural: The Maidens Tears (MM/F, Request)

BigTicklingFan

TMF Regular
If you prefer to hear the tickle tracks version of this story please click here...​

SUPERNATURAL
THE MAIDENS TEARS
Dean and Sam sat across from each other in the rather large, and comfy booth of the restaurant. Each man was impatiently waiting for their meals. The two brothers had been driving all night and were eager to get some food in their stomachs before they found a hotel to crash in for the rest of the night.

"What is taking so long?" Dean wondered, looking at the kitchen over his shoulder. "I could have gone back there and cooked it myself faster then it's taking them to get it to us." The man said, looking back at his brother and shaking his head. "Well you could have."

"Shut up Dean." Sam said, rubbing his tired eyes. "I could have eaten later. I just want to sleep."

"What's wrong Sam?" Dean asked, with a smirk. "Look at all this quality brother time were spending together."

"I don't consider driving around the country killing demons 'quality' time." Sam looked towards the kitchen and sighed deeply. Every once in a while he would see the grease stained back of the chef as he busied himself around the kitchen preparing their meals.

"Just can't please you little brother." Dean said, folding his hands together in front of him. "Well don't worry. We'll get you to bed so you can't get yourself some beauty sleep."

"Thanks." Sam said, his words were filled with sarcasm. The man glanced out of the window to his right. The sky was gray and the streets were shining thanks to the rain that had just fallen. "I just…" Sam began, but stopped when he saw a beautiful girl strolling down the street.

The girl wore a black, long sleeved coat. Matching pants and shoes tied to her feet.

"What's wrong?" Dean asked, following Sam's gaze. "Ah. Love at first site, huh?"

"No…" Sam said. He didn't take his eyes off the girl as he reached into his coat and removed his fathers journal. Opening it he quickly scanned the many pages until he found the page he was looking for. "Look!" He said.

Dean could tell his brother was worried. "Let me see." Dean said, taking the journal. A picture had been drawn in the book, probably by their father. It was of a beautiful girl who looked exactly like the one Sam had spotted. "Well what do you know…" The man said.

Sam took the journal and began reading the many lines of dialogue. "Ok listen to this. It's a demon that takes possession of a maiden who is constantly reincarnated."

"Ah." Dean said, tilting his head slightly to the left and smirking. His eyes were still on the girl. "So we have an old fashion exorcism to prepare for, huh?" He asked. The man reached into his pants pocket and removed his wallet. Taking out some money he placed it on the table.

"Not exactly." Sam said, looking up from the journal and at his brother.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked.

"We can drive the demon out, but not with an exorcism." Sam said, smiling and blushing a little.

Dean rolled his eyes. "Sam I'm literally on the edge of my seat here. How do we drive the demon out?" He asked.

"We have to tickle her until she cries. It says that the tears of the host must be shed during involuntary mirth. Meaning tickling." Said Sam, closing the journal.

"Why couldn't dad just write that?" Dean asked.

"Don't know, but she's getting away." Sam said. He stuffed the journal back into his coat. Standing he grabbed his coat and headed towards the door just as the cook placed two plates on the table.

Sam turned to his brother who was placing an egg on a piece of toast. "You coming?" The man asked, shrugging his shoulders.

"I waited half-an-hour for this." Dean said, taking a bite out of the egg and toast. "I'm going to eat something."

Moments later Dean and Sam headed out of the restaurant. Turning right they began pursuing the girl.

"What do you think?" Sam asked, after a few seconds.

"Could have you some butter." Dean said, popping the rest of the toast and egg in his mouth.

"About the demon." Sam said, ignoring his brother.

Dean shook his head. "I have some rope here…" The man said, patting his coat pocket. "Grab her and drag her to a warehouse. Do this quick."

"I hope she's ticklish." Sam said. And with that both brothers began running at the girl as fast as they could.

When the sounds of their footfalls reached the girl, she turned and gasped. "Hey can we talk?" Sam asked.

Dean reached into his jacket and removed the rope.

"Oh crap!" The girl cried. She turned to run, but Sam and Dean grabbed her. "LET ME GO!" She roared. Dean clamped a heavy hand over the struggling girl's mouth.

"Over there! Quick!" Dean said, noticing a building a few feet away. The building looked old and dilapidated. And only a sign kept anyone from entering. Sam kicked the door open as Dean dragged the girl in. "Grab the rope." He instructed.

Sam did as he was told. Reaching into his brothers coat pocket he pulled out a long piece of rope. "Why would you carry this around with you?" Sam asked.

"You never know when your going to need rope. Now tie her up." Dean said, with a smirk. Sam did as he was told and bound the girl's hands behind her back. Soon the girl was lying on her stomach on the ground.

"HELP ME!" She screamed.

"Were going to help you." Dean said, patting the girl on the back. "First we need to drive that demon out of you."

"Demon?" The girl said, in disbelief.

"What's your name?" Sam asked, going to his knees.

"Lynn." The girl answered.

"Pretty name." Said Dean, positioning himself near the girl's feet.

Sam looked at his brother and then back at the girl. "Look. I don't want you to be afraid. Were going to help you."

"Going to help her?" Dean said, shaking his head slightly. "For all you know your talking to the demon itself. Let's just get this over with."

"Hold on." Sam said, he didn't take his eyes off the girl. "Listen Lynn. I need to know something. Where are you ticklish?" He asked.

Lynn furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you a bunch of perverted religious freaks?" She asked.

"Bad question to ask. Especially to two guys who just tied you up." Dean said.

"Lynn? Where?" Sam repeated.

"I'm not telling you." The girl said, shaking her head.

"I see." Dean began, shrugging his shoulders. "I'm just guessing, but I'd say your ticklish here!" Dean grabbed the girl's sides and squeezed. Lynn burst into ticklish laughter the moment she felt Dean squeezing her sides.

"WAIT! DON'T!" She said, through her ticklish laughter.

Sam sighed deeply. He wished his brother would have waited a little longer, but could understand how he felt. He wanted to drive the demon out of the host just as much as Dean wanted.

Sam too began tickling the girl's sides. He poked her ribs, dug his fingers into her underarms and then squeezed her sides. Lynn's body jerked and vibrated underneath the brothers tickling fingers.

"I bet that demon's really enjoying this." Dean said, sarcastically.

Lynn laughed even louder and even managed to roll onto her back, but her quick movement's didn't slow the brothers down as their fingers followed her ticklish body.

Sam ignored his brothers jokes as he made short work of Lynn's upper torso. He was now tickling the girl's stomach with both hands. Her belly trembled beneath his finger tips responding to the pokes and tickles he was giving.

"Keep tickling." Dean instructed. He began moving towards the girl's kicking feet. As he moved he squeezed her thighs and nicked her knees.

"COME ON!" The girl laughed, but the brothers refused to quit. Lynn's cheeks had grown a bright red color.

Dean reached the girl's feet. Grabbing her left foot he tugged her shoe off exposing her barefoot. With his free hand he began torturing her soles. He scratched her heels and than raked his index finger up and down her bare sole.

"NOT THERE!" The girl screamed.

Sam and Dean exchanged quick looks. "Come on." Dean said, motioning with his head towards Lynn's right foot. Sam grabbed the girl's foot and tugged off the shoe. There he began tickling her helpless foot.

"STOP! I'M… DYING!" The girl said, through her ticklish laughter. She pulled and tugged on her feet. She kicked her legs and even tried to roll away, but the brothers had a powerful grip on her feet.

Sam and Dean began playing with the girl's toes and then wriggled a finger between each one and tickled the skin between.

Lynn's sides were starting to ache from all the tickling she was being forced to endure. She had no idea why these men were accusing her of being possessed by a demon or why they were now tickling her.

"STOP!" Lynn screamed, with all her might.

Sam looked over his shoulder and saw tears were now draining down her cheeks. "Hey Dean." Sam said, stopping his tickling. Dean looked at his brother and then the girl behind him. He too saw the tears.

"Now what?" Dean asked, he also had stopped tickling.

The two brothers stood and loomed over the girl. Lynn was still giggling even though she wasn't being tickled anymore.

"I don't know." Sam said, shaking his head. Reaching into his jacket he removed the journal and flipped back through the pages. "Here…" The man said. He quickly read the pages again. "Um… We just had to tickle her until she cried." The man said.

"Huh…" Dean said, dropping his hands to his sides. "I thought it would have been a little more dramatic."

"Untie me." Lynn said, when she had calmed down some.

"Yeah. Sorry." Dean said, going to his knees. He was about to untie the girl when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Dean." Sam said.

"Wha…" Dean began, looking up at his brother. He saw his brother wasn't looking at him, but something else. Turning Dean saw what had caught his brothers attention. On the other side of the street sitting in their car was another girl. This girl looked exactly like the one they had just tickled.

"Let me guess." Dean began.

"Yeah." Said Sam.

"Any idea why she's in our car?" Dean asked.

Sam shook his head. The girl in their car smiled and waved before hitting the gas and speeding off down the road. "Great…" Dean said, looking at his brother. "Now we have to catch her."

THE END

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back