• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tracks- Teaching Brian F/M

BigTicklingFan

TMF Regular
I'm Taking Story Requests. If You Are Interested Please PM ME!​

If You prefer to listen to the tickle tracks version of this story please click here...​

TEACHING BRIAN​

Rachel gazed sadly at the clock which was hanging on the wall directly in front of her. She had been sitting in the rather large conference room for what seemed like hours going over all types of paperwork. Her eyes were burning from the lack of sleep and the coffee that was keeping her awake was now freezing cold. The girl sighed deeply. She was hoping to get out of the conference room and into her warm bed before midnight, but it would be at least two before she could go home.

"Long night, huh?" Brian asked, smirking. The man was sitting a few seats away. He also was going over some paperwork. Brian was a hansom man and was rather popular around the office. It was actually because of his good-looks and popularity that he was able to get away with so much.

"Yeah." Rachel said, nodding. She also thought Brian was hansom, but really didn't enjoy his company. He was grabby and often made excuses to get close to her.

"I can't wait to get home." He said, rubbing his hands together.

"Oh?" Rachel asked, gazing into Brian's eyes. "Why's that?"

Brian's smirk didn't falter as he said, "because I plan on taking you with me."

"Is that so?" Rachel said, sighing deeply.

"What do you say?" Brian asked, leaning slightly forwards.

"I say no thanks." Rachel said, looking back down at her paperwork. "Look Brian. As much as I appreciate your interest I would rather keep our relationship professional." The girl said, taking up another stack of papers and looking them over.

"I'm professional." Brian said, leaning back in his chair and placing his hands behind his head. "Come on Rachel! Were both good looking people. Why don't we… I don't know… Get to know each other even more?"

"Because I'm just not interested." Rachel said.

Brian leaned forwards once more. His smile was gone. "Are you… You know." He said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What?" Rachel said, looking up from her work.

"You know… A lesbian?" Rachel's lower jaw dropped. She couldn't believe he had just asked her that. "It would explain a lot."

"I can't believe you!" Rachel said, jumping to her feet.

"There's nothing wrong with it." Brian said, putting his hands up in defense. "I was just wondering."

"Just because I don't want to go out with you doesn't make me a lesbian!" Rachel roared. The girl sighed deeply. "You know what Brian? I'm really sick of you.

"Hey don't get mad at me." Brian said, shaking his head. "I can't even ask a question around here anymore."

Rachel's cheeks grew bright red. She was really furious now. The girl quickly walked up to Brian. Before the man could react the girl pulled him out of his chair. With a quick flick of her wrist and a sweep of her left foot she sent the man flying head-over-heels on the floor.

"OUCH!" Brian cried, when he slammed into the ground. "What the hell?" He said, sitting up and laughing. The throw didn't really hurt him, but it did surprise him. Rachel was a small girl who didn't look like she could lift anything over fifty-pounds, but somehow she managed to throw a full grown man across the room.

"Come on Brian. I thought you liked it when girls played rough. Or aren't all the rumors about you true?" Rachel said, strolling up to Brian.

Brian tried to sit up, but Rachel forced him back down. The girl was now sitting on his waist.

"Hey…" Brian began, with a smile. "I never did it in the office."

"Really? Well I never did this in the office either." And with that Rachel grabbed the man's sides and started tickling. Brian's eyes went wide as he began thrashing underneath the girl.

"HEY!" He cried, wriggling underneath Rachel. The man tried to trap her fingers against his sides, using his arms, but it wasn't working. Rachel's fingers were long and able to keep tickling even if they were pinned.

Rachel attacks the man's sides, near his ribs for several minutes. Suddenly she grabbed his stomach and began tickling that as well. She felt the muscles in his stomach tighten as she continued to tickle.

"What's wrong Brian? Aren't you going to flirt with me anymore?" The girl asked, not letting up on the tickling.

"KNOCK… IT… OFF!" The man cried, through his ticklish laughter.

Rachel stopped tickling and stood. Brian took this opportunity to try and escape. Rolling onto his stomach the man started crawling away, but Rachel halted his progress by sitting on his waist again.

"STOP TICKLING ME!" Brian roared, in anger.

Rachel shook her head as she grabbed his sides again and started tickling. Brian buried his face into the ground and laughed. The man tried to speak, but he was too ticklish and couldn't utter a word.

"Brian I can't believe how ticklish you are!" Rachel said, with mock surprise. The girl laid on his back and dug her fingers into his underarms. Brian roared loudly with ticklish laughter and began thrashing wildly left and right. Rachel giggled as the man wiggled. "What's wrong Brian?" Rachel teased.

Mike's cheeks grew bright red as he continued to laugh. The man closed his eyes tightly and struggled with all his might to escape, but it was impossible. "P-PLEASE!" He cried, he was reaching his limit.

"Please continue? You got it!" Rachel said, grabbing the man's sides once more and tickling.

After a few moments of this Rachel stood and turned to face the man's feet. Grabbing his shoes and socks she tugged them off his feet exposing his bare soles. Lying on Brian's legs she began raking her nails up and down his tender soles.

"NO!" Brian screamed, with ticklish laughter. He kicked his feet hard, but Rachel had a powerful grip on them.

Rachel scratched the soles of his feet for the longest time and then scratched the skin between each toe using her index finger. Brian tried to pinch her fingers using his toes, but it was a futile attempt to escape.

Tears began streaming down the man's cheeks and his laughter turned to moans. A few minutes later Rachel stopped and got to her feet. Brian was sobbing on the ground. "Brian I hope you've learned your lesson." She said.

The man looked at the girl over his shoulder and nodded his head.

"Good. From now on your not allowed to hit on anyone here. Understand? No more grabbing girl's butts or asking them to your apartment. Understand?" The girl said, pointing a stern finger at the man. "If you do. I'll tie you up next time and keep you for a whole month."

"Ok." Brian said, nodding.

"Good. Now you finish up here. I'm going home." And with that Rachel grabbed her purse and headed towards the door. Before she left the girl looked at Brian over her shoulder. The man was standing on shaky legs. "See you tomorrow Brian." She teased.

The End​

That was cute....Rachel was enjoying herself more than she let on, methinks! 😉

~K

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back