• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tracks- The Send Off FFFFF/F

BigTicklingFan

TMF Regular
If you would rather hear the 'tickle tracks' version of this story please click here....​

THE SEND OFF​

Jennifer sighed deeply as she packed the last of her things into the cardboard box that was sitting on top of her desk. The box was small and hardly fit everything she had collected on and in her desk over the years. The girl was happy even though to everyone else the scene looked gloomy. The girl was about to start working at a job she had been wanting for years, but at the same time she was also sad. She was leaving behind too many friends.

"Hey Jennifer." Monica said, stepping up to Jennifer's desk. Monica smiled sweetly at her friend and lightly tapped the top of Jennifer's old desk. "Do you mind coming down to the fourth floor?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to the left.

"Sure." Jennifer said, she was about to take up her box, but Monica stopped her.

"You won't need that." Monica said, her smile broadened and her cheeks reddened.

Jennifer nodded. She wondered what was going on. "Why are you so happy? Did they promise you my old desk?" Jennifer asked, with a giggle.

"No way! Besides my desk is ten times bigger than this thing." Monica said, laughing herself.

Both girls walked side-by-side towards the elevators. "So what's going on?" Monica asked, as they stepped inside the elevator. The door slid shut and the metal box began moving downwards.

"A bunch of us got together and decided to beat you up for leaving us." Monica said, folding her arms in front of her chest. "I was told to come get you."

"I see." Jennifer laughed. "Go easy on me."

When the doors opened Jennifer burst into laughter as several women screamed 'SURPRISE'! Jennifer clapped her hands together excitedly as she stepped out of the elevator. Behind the group of women was a large cake, several wrapped gifts and food.

"Finally I get a party." Jennifer said.

"Oh come on!" Monica said, playfully bumping into her friend. "We would have thrown you a party sooner, but…" She began.

"Stop it." Jennifer laughed, bumping back into her friend. "I was only kidding." The woman looked at each of her friends. "Thanks guys. I really appreciate it."

"Your welcome!" Said one of her friends.

"Give them hell Jennifer!" Announced another.

"Enough talk!" Monica said, running up to the row of gifts. "Let's open these. I'm dying to see what's inside."

"How many are from you?" Jennifer asked, walking up to the gifts. Her friends quickly gathered around the table.

"I'm sure I put my name on one of them." Monica said, she quickly found her gift and plucked it off the table. "Mine first." She said, handing the box over to Monica.

Several minutes later all the gifts had been opened and stored in several other boxes and paper sacks. "I'm going to need some help carrying this stuff out." Jennifer said, looking at all the gifts she had received.

"We'll help you." Said one of her friends.

"Thanks… My cars going to be so full!" Jennifer said, shaking her head.

"Stop complaining!" Monica laughed, grabbing Jennifer's sides and tickling. Jennifer yelped loudly and turned quickly to face Monica. The girl backed up several steps and said, "Monica… You know I'm…!" The girl yelped as she felt someone poke her sides.

Monica turned her back to the table and watched as her friends quickly gather around her. They reached towards her ticklish sides and began poking and squeezing them. "No! HELP!" Jennifer cried, but her words were quickly replaced with hysterical laughter.

"I forgot how ticklish you were!" Monica said, her fingers were working both of Jennifer's sides.

Jennifer laughed and squirmed. Her legs buckled and the girl fell to the ground, but a few helping hands made sure she didn't slam into the hard floor.

Even though Jennifer had fallen her friends didn't stop tickling her. They attacked her belly, sides, ribs. A few even wriggled their fingers into her underarms.

Jennifer rolled back and forth as she continued to laugh hysterically. Her eyes were closed tightly. Her chest heaved and her cheeks grew bright red.

"Grab her arms." Monica ordered.

Two girls grabbed each of Jennifer's arms and pinned them over her head. Monica and three others attacked the girl's defenseless underarms, sides and belly.

Jennifer screamed with ticklish laughter and thrashed even harder in their grasps.

Two other girls grabbed her legs and removed her heels exposing her black nylons. The girls began tickling the soles of her feet. They raked their nails up and down her kicking feet. After a few seconds of this they attacked her heels and then dug their nails between each of her toes.

Jennifer's laughter grew even louder and more desperate. She tried to speak, but her laughter was making the task impossible.

Monica smiled down into the laughing face of her friend. She knew she was the one who was going to miss Jennifer the most.

"Poke poke!" Another girl teased, as she began poking each of Jennifer's ribs.

"This is fun." Said another girl, as she spread her fingers wide and attacked Jennifer's trembling belly.

"Don't hog all the fun!" Said another girl, grabbing Jennifer's hips and squeezing.

"PLEASE STOP!" Jennifer roared, but her friends simply ignored the girl as their fingers made short work of her ticklish body.

Monica was busily tickling Jennifer's underarms when she saw the moistness in the corners of Jennifer's eyes. After a few more pokes she looked at the rest of her friends. "Ok everyone. Let's give her a break." She said.

"Aw…" They pouted in unison, as they halted their torture and allowed the girl to sit up.

Jennifer sucked in as much oxygen as she could. Her sides hurt from all the laughter she had done. "You guys… are mean…" Jennifer giggled, even though she wasn't being tickled anymore.

"Sorry." Monica said, patting her friend on the back. "We just wanted to hear you laugh once more."

"I want to hear you laugh." Jennifer said, tickling Monica's sides. Monica yelped and quickly backed away from her friend. Jennifer breathed deeply. "Thanks guys." She said, looking at each of her friends. "I'm seriously going to miss you."

"We'll miss you too." Said on of her friends.

"Yeah." Monica agreed, wrapping her arms around Jennifer's waist. "Now grab her feet and keep tickling!" She ordered.

Jennifer cried out in surprise as her friends grabbed her ankles and began tickling her nylon feet once more. The poor girl roared with ticklish laughter and struggled to escape, but Monica held her tightly to her body.

Monica closed her eyes and smiled brightly. She really was going to miss Jennifer the most of all.

THE END​

That was ok. Perhaps a little short. I also might suggest you go on more about how she is feeling. Though its' nto everyone's cup of tea, I might have suggested a few threats about nudity. Anyway, though I am a novice, not bad. Keep going. You have quite a few skills.

That was ok. Perhaps a little short. I also might suggest you go on more about how she is feeling. Though its' nto everyone's cup of tea, I might have suggested a few threats about nudity. Anyway, though I am a novice, not bad. Keep going. You have quite a few skills.

Thanks. It could have been longer I admit. I am glad you liked it though. Thanks!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back