• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle training.....

scorpionldr

TMF Master
for lack of a better combination of words, I want to see about "tickle training" a girl I'm seeing to like tickling...people have said it can be done, I want to try. I just got out of a date with her, and for the most part everything seems good: she likes me still, after meeting me for the first time off facebook. so, we go see a movie, we get out, we go to a bar/grill, have some dinner. She has a very frequent titter of breaking out spontaneously into laughter, and after a while, it was becoming all too much for me to handle: unlike others I've first date tickled (lets face it, I've met some and done it, and I'll admit it), she was already laughing. me, being the sly jerk, decided to go "whats so funny?? whats so hilarious??" and gave a quick poke here and there to make her further go into laughter. A bit later, I'm talking to her, I go "so, wanna see me again?" Problem spot: "sure, as long as you don't tickle me".

I'm getting desperate here. Only a few weeks in my own human sexuality class I had the pleasure of being greeted by our first question: "whats the biggest problem with your sex life?" and my telling my teacher in private, and anonymously in class, "I have no sex life."

Any ideas on how to get a person who doesn't really like to be tickled to start liking it? She laughs enough on her own randomly anyways.

Well... Do you think she's completely opposed to/against being tickled? Personally, I practically fly off the wheel if someone even pokes me, even worse if they actually tickle me, but!- I do sorta', kinda' like it quite a bit. :blushin: Maybe, if on your next date, or later or whatever... give her a slight, quick tickle, then afterwards put yourself in a very vulnerable position. Ex. resting your arms behind your head for a while, and see of she reciprocates- basically, has revenge on you for being so horrible to her. And see just how long she attacks you for, doing all things possible not to go back onto the offensive unless she makes another 'more obvious/conscious' move of vulnerability during her attack, ex. pausing unnecessarily. This may be a kind of crappy thing to do, but... I'unno really, just a suggestion.
Or you could make a dare or bet with her later, and try to coax her into the situation again.
Either way, I think I'd recommend waiting some time before trying this tactic. - Wait a couple weeks/ go on a few more dates, out of other ideas so just going to put etc. :laughing: :super_hap

Well... Do you think she's completely opposed to/against being tickled? Personally, I practically fly off the wheel if someone even pokes me, even worse if they actually tickle me, but!- I do sorta', kinda' like it quite a bit. :blushin: Maybe, if on your next date, or later or whatever... give her a slight, quick tickle, then afterwards put yourself in a very vulnerable position. Ex. resting your arms behind your head for a while, and see of she reciprocates- basically, has revenge on you for being so horrible to her. And see just how long she attacks you for, doing all things possible not to go back onto the offensive unless she makes another 'more obvious/conscious' move of vulnerability during her attack, ex. pausing unnecessarily. This may be a kind of crappy thing to do, but... I'unno really, just a suggestion.
Or you could make a dare or bet with her later, and try to coax her into the situation again.
Either way, I think I'd recommend waiting some time before trying this tactic. - Wait a couple weeks/ go on a few more dates, out of other ideas so just going to put etc. :laughing: :super_hap
well actually, she TRIED to tickle me back....but me not being so ticklish didn't really work for her. I gave her a second or two, and it was exactly that back......i dunno, i'm starting to lose it with this entire "significant other" hunt....there's just a fact about me: if a girls extremely ticklish, and I get either a really great smile or big laugh out of her, there's no resisting it for me. So I can't really see going without it.

Well then, maybe reply to her that she just didn't find the right spot perhaps. Because you very well may be ticklish somewhere, but are unaware of it yourself. Just try to goad a response and see kind of how she reacts. If it doesn't seem to work out well that way, then just see how long you can tickle her for before she gets too mad and breaks it off- If!! you don't really mind being without her/losing her. It's all really how much you care about this relationship with her continuing on and being fruitful.

Well then, maybe reply to her that she just didn't find the right spot perhaps. Because you very well may be ticklish somewhere, but are unaware of it yourself. Just try to goad a response and see kind of how she reacts. If it doesn't seem to work out well that way, then just see how long you can tickle her for before she gets too mad and breaks it off- If!! you don't really mind being without her/losing her. It's all really how much you care about this relationship with her continuing on and being fruitful.

true....mind you tho she also only did it while saying "so long as you don't tickle me". I think I'm gonna have to get more on my game to get any choice in: my prof mentioned getting out more. gotta see if i can get that all going.

Hmm... That kind of seems like a dare, possibly, wondering if you'll get her back for what she was currently doing to you...

Hmm... That kind of seems like a dare, possibly, wondering if you'll get her back for what she was currently doing to you...
eh I don't know, I apologized and said I wouldn't do it again *fingers crossed*. Maybe I'll just wait till things get more involved and just let the cat out of the bag. If the tickling's good lol, I don't need much more than few seconds of gettin her.

eh I don't know, I apologized and said I wouldn't do it again *fingers crossed*. Maybe I'll just wait till things get more involved and just let the cat out of the bag. If the tickling's good lol, I don't need much more than few seconds of gettin her.

That, would likely be the smartest thing to do. Good luck and hope everything works out for you! :happy:

You cannot make someone like something they don't like.Now some people are just naturally giggly like myself.I laugh a lot and love to laugh.You can ask her to allow you to try tickling her and see if she likes but if she doesn't there is nothing you can do.Now if you can't accept that then maybe it's best you guys do not see eachother anymore because if you try to push this on her and she really hates it that's what's going to happen anyway only instead of leaving on good terms it will be on bad ones.

its not a matter of me forcing anything. She said stop, I stopped. I just know there are people that appear to be very convincing in method to bringing someone to eventually enjoy something that regularly it would be very difficult for them. It just seems right now, after about almost 7 years of silence since I've had this fetish (relationship silence I mean), it's looking pretty hopeless for me to find what I want, and I was interested in people's thoughts.

Maybe she's aware that it's sort of a turn-on for you and just isn't ready yet--get to know her a little more before you go trying to 'get her into it'.

~K

""so, wanna see me again?" "

Don't fucking ask any girl that dude! Come on. You already lacking confidence. Women like a man who has self confidence, not someone who is unsure about themselves. By asking her that you make it seem like you aren't good enough for her to see again. You should just assume she wants to see you again, and ask her "So what are you doing Thursday night? Nothing? No, we have a date." Something along those lines. And if you are confident but not cocky you can get any girl who is into you to like just about anything you do. Ive converted every girl Ive dated into a willing lee. My current gf of 9 months HATES her feet tickled with a passion. I mean, like murderous hatred. But, she was hogtied and tickled after a few weeks. And tonight ill be doing it again.

well if you are going to go that route perhaps you should have a little heart to heart with her and see if you guys could give it 2-3 tries

actually i gave her about two nights to keep contact with me (because after that point you know you've lost) and I've decided she's too boring anyways.....the newest girl actually likes tickling.

Do us a favor. Dont post anything about this again. Your going from girl to girl so quickly, it makes no difference what advice we give to you. "The new one is into it."

Great. I am glad she is. But seriously dude. Its rpetty retarded to look for advice like this when your going to be dating multiple girls at once.

honestly your right, it should've been earlier that i posted it, considering I've been talking to her all summer (the girl that doesnt like tickling) but I never bothered to bring it up cuz A: she's a busy girl, and B: we know just how much girls LOVE being creeped out by guys that get off on the nerve sensativity of a female.

actually, there IS one problem with the latest girl. she seems so into talking to me about sex and everything that I don't know how to approach the first date.....not meaning I don't have a plan (we're aiming for dinner and movie) but the last time I had anything like this the other girl ended up telling me she basically just likes gathering all the attention and in the process guys fall in love and it gets unattractive to her.

Honey mark my words you keep going from girl to girl like that and you are going to get burned.''Love is like a fire always burning someone in the end''-Robin Kinchen.You are going to find a girl that's good for you and jump to another and wake up and realize one day that you had something good with the other one.The grass isn't always greener on the other side.You better think long and hard about your decisions or you're going to pay a pretty big price son;I've seen it one to many times.

i honestly dont think i'm being that drastic: i've spent plenty of time on those that just wanted to laugh at me, and i saw this girl, no matter how much she likes me, is too busy for my purposes, so i went to someone that could make the time for me, and it turned out she also just so happened to be into tickling. so i'm staying on that lol

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back