• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tuesdays GONE?!?!?!

Journia

3rd Level Blue Feather
<inquiry>I have been going on 4chan for the past two weeks and I found that, to my dismay, the Tickle Tuesday Thread has been absent. Is something going on here? Has this tradition stopped?
</inquiry>

<inquiry>I have been going on 4chan for the past two weeks and I found that, to my dismay, the Tickle Tuesday Thread has been absent. Is something going on here? Has this tradition stopped?
</inquiry>

You must have had bad timing my friend. 😉 Tickle Tuesday indeed happened last Tuesday.... I know because Teeva's very first appearance on /d was included in the thread that day... proof is in the attachment below... 🙂

I never thought I'd see the day she would be there... apparently that day was a Tuesday, hahaha....

Last edited:
off topic..

You must have had bad timing my friend. 😉 Tickle Tuesday indeed happened last Tuesday.... I know because Teeva's very first appearance on /d was included in the thread that day... proof is in the attachment below... 🙂

I never thought I'd see the day she would be there... apparently that day was a Tuesday, hahaha....

Hey hun how'd you get the window to be black? lol

Hey hun how'd you get the window to be black? lol

Heh... well I use Firefox as my browser. To get it to be black and stylish like that, Firefox allows you to download an add-on called "Stylish". Stylish allows you to make your browser look nice and fancy with different themes made by other Firefox users. It's pretty cool stuff. 🙂

Er, that's funny, because I've seen it every single week. The thread is under different names sometimes- once or twice I saw it called "Coochie Coochie Tuesday" or something similar- but it's always there. (I usually check rather late on Tuesday evenings)

I've been checking all day, and nothing! Absolutely nothing!!!

It's just terribibble!

Perhaps if we got everyone on the Theater to pray together for its return? :innocent:

Sorry to be uneducated, but what is tickle Tuesday? It definitely sounds like something I want in on.

Sorry to be uneducated, but what is tickle Tuesday? It definitely sounds like something I want in on.

:lol It's not really such a wonderful thing, LF. "Tickle Tuesdays" is just some catchphrase someone(probably one of our own, here or on the TMF) came up with as an excuse to post up tickle pix on 4chan.com. Really, anything you can see on any typical Tickle Tuesday, you can find here, and in greater abundance. And without the freakin' kp and other vile trollishness thrown in.

:lol It's not really such a wonderful thing, LF. "Tickle Tuesdays" is just some catchphrase someone(probably one of our own, here or on the TMF) came up with as an excuse to post up tickle pix on 4chan.com. Really, anything you can see on any typical Tickle Tuesday, you can find here, and in greater abundance. And without the freakin' kp and other vile trollishness thrown in.

rofl Thanks for clearing that up! One more question while I'm here. I read everything on the NEST website, but I could not find out when it is, or its exact location, either. Because I'm relatively new here I hadn't even known about NEST until two days ago. It definitely sounds like something I want to be part of.

Ah! but it is awesome! Much more than just pictures are on there! SOmetimes vids, sometimes storehs!

Huh??? i've been coming here now for what..hmm i don't remember..but i've never heard or seen any tickle tuesday before..

Huh??? i've been coming here now for what..hmm i don't remember..but i've never heard or seen any tickle tuesday before..

It's there, you just can't access it. We asked the Mods to set up a special "Izzy-free" area of the board. Tomorrow, when you're scratching your pretty head, wondering why things are so slow on the main Theater boards, know that we're all laughing and carrying on over in the 'Tickle Tuesdays' subsection, and weep bitter tears of leftoutedness. :stickout

Well i never...to think izzy would be left out of anything..now that sucks..hmm maybe i should make my own day....let's see....thirty thursdays..and i'll leave out everyone..so there...:stickout

rofl Thanks for clearing that up! One more question while I'm here. I read everything on the NEST website, but I could not find out when it is, or its exact location, either. Because I'm relatively new here I hadn't even known about NEST until two days ago. It definitely sounds like something I want to be part of.

Hey kiddo. Sorry I somehow missed your question yesterday. NEST is the biggest tickle event in all Ticklandia, and happens up in Philly. Beyond that, official details should soon be up, as it's getting around that time again. There's a thread about it somewhere on the Tickling Discussion page even now.

Ah! but it is awesome! Much more than just pictures are on there! SOmetimes vids, sometimes storehs!

I'm too afraid to click any links there to bother. So, was it back on yesterday? Did I miss anything?

Yeah, it's been back. In fact the thread from yesterday survived a whole week. I was astounded. And so was the thread's starter.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back