• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle + Vampire Comic

😱 I luuuv Rosario + Vampire comic! And those drawings are 'reaallyyy' good to boot! XD

Nice job!!! When are the next pages coming out?

I believe she said she was going to try and release a page every Tuesday. The first three pages are almost complete. Pages 4-?? are yet to be sketched. I do not know how many pages total the comic, possibly 6-10. It will be awhile before its completed in its entirety.

Oh hey it's my art! LOL w00t
Thanks for posting excaliburwielde I appreciate all the support.

...and you guys for the compliments to my art XD
Going to be trying my best to keep up with the weekly schedule! ^^;

Last edited:
Posting a normal link is to easy for you?
Or do you have to hide something illegal behind this link?

feet tickling is so nice!

It's youuu! Thank you for the comments 😀

Posting a normal link is to easy for you?
Or do you have to hide something illegal behind this link?

:huh If you're referring to my link, that is a normal link for deviantart.
When you upload works, on the sidebar it has codes for sharing, one is a direct url to the image submission (which is the fav.me one), one is a thumbnail code for on-site sharing, and one is an embed code for html.

Since a lot of people share through services like twitter which has character limits, and long links tend to be unsitely, they use a URL shortener for their links.

So there's nothing illegal behind the link, no worries! 🙂

Here is the "full" url if you'd feel safer clicking that: http://nucicoms.deviantart.com/art/Tickle-Vampire-Page-2-450872598

It's a habit to use the shorter one, but I didn't think about how it might look. My apologies.

Last edited:
It's youuu! Thank you for the comments 😀

:huh If you're referring to my link, that is a normal link for deviantart.
When you upload works, on the sidebar it has codes for sharing, one is a direct url to the image submission (which is the fav.me one), one is a thumbnail code for on-site sharing, and one is an embed code for html.

Since a lot of people share through services like twitter which has character limits, and long links tend to be unsitely, they use a URL shortener for their links.

So there's nothing illegal behind the link, no worries! 🙂

Here is the "full" url if you'd feel safer clicking that: http://nucicoms.deviantart.com/art/Tickle-Vampire-Page-2-450872598

It's a habit to use the shorter one, but I didn't think about how it might look. My apologies.

Hope for the page 3!:blush

Ok so I may be a little too paranoid but I think it is more realistic than paranoid.
Links like yours don't show where they are going. A link to deviantart is something else than a link to pages with xxx and nasty, spammy and whatever evil/stupid looking other parts in their name. Often you come to that sort of shit that has no content but a hell of popups and lots of other annoying things. I like to see where I am going to - or not going to.

It's a habit to use the shorter one
Isn't it more effort to get a shortified link out of a real one? It may be ok for twitter that allows SMS sized messages only. But for here the conversion of the verbose link into something disguised only is more waste of time for you.

Ok so I may be a little too paranoid but I think it is more realistic than paranoid.
Links like yours don't show where they are going. A link to deviantart is something else than a link to pages with xxx and nasty, spammy and whatever evil/stupid looking other parts in their name. Often you come to that sort of shit that has no content but a hell of popups and lots of other annoying things. I like to see where I am going to - or not going to.

Isn't it more effort to get a shortified link out of a real one? It may be ok for twitter that allows SMS sized messages only. But for here the conversion of the verbose link into something disguised only is more waste of time for you.

It's actually just as easy with DA links because they automatically shorten it for you, I don't have to go through anything to get it like you do with some things like bit.ly and such. 🙂 I understand though, so I'll try to keep in mind from now on to copy the full length one so it doesn't look suspicious. Can never be too careful nowadays, people are always trying to spread viruses and such.

Hope for the page 3!:blush
;D Here's to happiness, then~

Page 3 is up!
http://nucicoms.deviantart.com/art/Tickle-Vampire-Page-3-454057017

Thank you very much! 🙂
I'm sketching the next pages now, alongside the other commissions, so I'm hoping health will settle down so I can fully finish them in the upcoming months~!

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back