• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickleabuse.com launches "Tickle Abuse M/M"

Tickle Abuse

Verified
After countless requests and suggestions, I have started a new M/M clips4sale store, and will be adding a new section m/m section to my web site. All the sections of my site are seperate, each section is it's own site, so you only see the images and videos that you want, and none of what you dont want! My new clips4store includes 6 new videos, 3 total body and 3 foot tickling, and features the male model Justin and his two of his friends. The first 6 are all mm/m.

You can find these videos on my clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/19095

You can find these videos in the m/m section within the "ticklish guys" section over the weekend: http://tickleabuse.com/newtour.php

Attachments

• justin body 1.jpg
    justin body 1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 167
  • mitch feet 1.jpg
    mitch feet 1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 170
  • tickle abuse mm sample.wmv
    tickle abuse mm sample.wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 393
This is the greatest thing you've done. lol I seriously love you guys so much and this just furthers my love for your company. Keep up the fantastic work.

This is the greatest thing you've done. lol I seriously love you guys so much and this just furthers my love for your company. Keep up the fantastic work.

thanks so much! I live and breathe tickling, and I love making everyone happy. The clips4sale store is up, the new section on the web site will be ready by the end of the weekend. My dream is to of course have the best clips4sale stores, but ultimately I want tickleabuse.com to be where ANYONE can go and find the tickling content that they really want. The site is really like 4 different tickling sites in one. Thanks again for the kind words, Tommy

Thanks so much for keeping us */m fans in mind. I'll definitely be spending. 🙂

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back