• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleChicks.com - Our older clips vs. our newer ones

AddieJuniper

TMF Expert
(As seen on http://www.ticklechicks.com/forum)

It's amazing, people keep buying our older clips OVER and OVER again, but less of our newer clips. Personally, I think our newer ones are better. We definitely know what we're doing now; in some of the older ones we were so brand new; sometimes the bondage wouldn't look as good or the storylines weren't as good or it was just...amateurish. I mean, don't get me wrong, they are still cute clips with great tickling, but I just wanted to say that our new ones are BETTER people! To let you in on a little secret, here are the best clips in the store:

"It's Kirin"
"Tiffany's Tickle Predicklement" (Even though that's actually an old one, too, it's the best of the old ones)
"Introducing the Happy Flower Hand Trap"

.....and most likely everything you see posted up from here on out!

YET, our top selling clips are "Willa's Tickle Therapy" and "The Laugh of a Movie Star".

Okay, Willa's, I can see why people buy it. She's SUPER cute and hot and a great giggler. But the clip, itself, it was the FIRST one we ever shot. So it's pretty amateurish; the bondage is not so great, the plot kinda fizzled, etc. We plan to shoot Willa again soon because her clip has sold GANGBUSTERS for us, plus we definitely know what we're doing now.

And as for Laugh of a Movie Star, the plot is great. I think that's why people buy it. It's original, the acting is great (Morgan is HILLARIOUS in it), but again, kinda amateurish; the bondage was kinda bad, etc.

I am definitely a better LER now than I used to be. I used to just tickle the girls when they came in, on the spot, during the shoot. Now I tickle them beforehand and try to get an analysis of where they are ticklish, what's going to drive them INSANE.

So I just wanted to let everyone know that, especially if you bought a clip and just thought it was, "okay....nothing spectacular" or something of the like. We are SOOOO much better now and we have a studio and better lighting and better bondage. So if you're planning on buying a clip, take my suggestions! We promise to produce this high-quality work in each and every clip put up from this point on!

Sincerely,
Addie Juniper

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back