• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickled a friend at the gym m/f

I liked your post. Too bad she wasn't ticklish... then again, not many are through athletic socks. <<<<----

Since she enjoyed having her feet "massaged," I suggest you give her a barefoot rub with lotion. Then try tickling those soles. Actually, my ex-wife was not very ticklish, but when I began rubbing lotion between her toes she damn near leapt off the couch! :evilha:

As for your computer problem. Sorry - I barely know enough to turn mine on. :upsidedow
Good luck with it.

johnmartin54200 said:
hey but i have a problem with my sound on my computer and i just got it a few weeks ago. I was watching a film clip on it that i got from the internet and it just got quieter and quieter till it just went out and it still dont work. I ran a virus scan and it did not pick it up. Has this happened to anyone before? Is this a virus or not? how do I fix it too? if anyone knows please post it in a reply to this story. thank u very much

The first thing I would check is the sound controls in Control Panel in Windows. Look for the Sound and Audio Devices in Windows XP. Make sure that the volume control is set correctly and the right device is selected for audio output. If that doesn't help I would play a song from a CD and see if the sound is constant. If it is then it would seem to be the video clip. If not I would take the computer in for service as it seems it would be the sound card.

HappyD

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back