• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled before & after surgery

LerLee

Hi all,

Didn’t realize that I would get tickled before and after a minor surgical procedure.

When the nurse (female, attractive) was putting the EKG pads on me she added a bit of pressure. When she placed one around my chest/rib area it tickled! I let out a surprised laugh and told her that I was really ticklish. She said, “really?” and gave me a quick, very effective tickle in the same area.

After I had the procedure, a different nurse was removing the pads. I was still quite groggy until she grazed my skin while attempting to remove one of the pads. I laughed and told her it tickled. She looked at me and said, “oh wow, you must be really ticklish.”

I left the hospital in a good mood.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Not with that specifically. Or at least that way. Usually it’s during nerve testing or checking glands. I don’t usually remember specifics though. They drug the hell outta me lol.

Not during surgery, but I got a pedicure with my wife yesterday, and the girl was definitely tickling me with her nails. I don't think it was intentional, but she was rubbing lotion into my feet prior to the scrubbing and her manicured nails kept scratching and scraping the bottoms of my feet. She was a bit distracted at one point too with the TV and making conversation with me / co-workers, so her nails were like absentmindedly tickling my feet around the ball of the foot/toe region. I'm not generally a HAHAHAHA kinda lee. More of a squirmer. My toes twitched a bit but I kept my composure. I was just surprised with her technique. Never had anyone tickling me like that during a pedicure

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back