• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by a 'ler who's a lot smaller and shorter than you

CYL777

Has anyone has such experience? Do not underestimate the soft, tiny hands that's merciless and knows no boundary and will go after every nooks and cranny on your body that's ticklish. Even if the 'ler's heights is only to your chest, as long as the 'ler knows how to discover and work with your spots, that seemingly innocent tiny hands can literally drive you nuts compares to the bigger, rougher hands.

Yes. I am 6'1 and my husband is about 5'8 or so. In college I dated a guy who was only about 5'5 who tickled me often and I was even tickled by two friends who were probably around 5'1 or 5'2.

There is certainly a power dynamic involved with tickling and to be tickled by someone so much smaller than one's self is certainly a real mind fuck. I think people assume that being a tall woman would make me very domineering, but I am quite submissive in fact. At least in the bedroom anyway

From a male point of view ive found bigger girls better at tickling esp with bigger hands

Well, as a guy who's 6'3" I've primarily been tickled by girls smaller than myself and I must say it can be rather pleasant. I don't think height really plays a factor for me though, nor would it have anything to do with the skill of the tickler.

Once when I was in college, a classmate who was tiny -- she must've been more than a head shorter than I was -- attacked me and I was toast. Turns out it doesn't matter how big the tickler is -- once she gets to your weak spots, you're at a disadvantage. (Though I do vividly remember, through the haze of years and my hysteria at the time, thinking that the sensation of her smaller-than-average hands scribbling away was particularly incapacitating -- it was like she could dodge my defenses and invade my space even more effectively than if she'd been a larger girl.)

The other difference? It seemed as though the spectacle of a woman half my size taking me down was even more hilarious than usual -- the friends who were looking on at the time were immensely amused, and seemed quite disappointed when she relented.

yes i have and she was one hell of a tickler and quite strong

I'm over six foot and had an ex that was 5 foot 3 inches. She was sadistic as hell and owned my feet. That woman knew how to tie toes tight!

Being tied up and dominated by a woman so much smaller was a huge turn on.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back