• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by a massage therapist - true story F/M

alan7051

My first story here. Despite it seeming like a bullshit story, it is true, FWIW.

I'm debating how to tell this story. I'm no Wade with all his awesome stories and just as awesome story telling abilities so I'll go with how it all started.

First time I met my massage therapist (I'll call her Tina to protect the innocent) was at a salon where I get my hair cut. This wasn't the first time I've gotten a massage and during my previous experiences, I've come to learn that I could ask for feather strokes which are not quite tickling but still tickles enough that it feels good. So, sure enough, I've asked her to give me feather strokes to which she gladly obliged. So, when she got to the part about giving me feather strokes, she slowly dragged her fingertips over my thighs and down to my ankles. Unlike a lot of the massage therapists, she actually had nails which made this tickle 10 times as much as normal. Naturally, this was also turning me on extremely and I'm sure this was easy to see with the thin sheet on top of me. She kept lightly stroking my thighs and my shins so I asked her to go all the way down to my feet.

"Are you sure!?" she asked with a big smile on her face and in her voice.

"Yep!"

She starts at my heels and drags very lightly, her nails up my arch to my toes. At the same time, she took her other hand and lightly dragged her nails on the top of my foot. Shockingly, that almost tickled just as much as the bottom of my foot!!! The only thing that kept me from just losing it was the fact that she was slowly dragging her nails and my foot was already covered with cream/lotion that made it slightly less ticklish than normal. Nonetheless, she could tell that I was loving it and she seemingly offhand makes a comment.

"Next time, I should just tickle you!"

Oh. My. God.

Did I really hear those words? Not one to miss out on a one in a million opportunity, I said, "yeah? that could be fun, only if you're up for it."

That is how my tickle sessions started... I will describe them next time.

That was NOT a massage therapist. Whatever she calls herself, no self respecting maso therapist would do that. So having said that, looks like you have a whore on your hands who will do whatever you pay for.

That was NOT a massage therapist. Whatever she calls herself, no self respecting maso therapist would do that. So having said that, looks like you have a whore on your hands who will do whatever you pay for.

LOL - you're such a hater. If someone tickles you and that's considered a whore, then I guess she is one. LOL.

Yeah. Good story, but she does seem kind of odd since she's titled a 'massage therapist.'

Well, in agreement with the arguments that a legit professional "massage therapist" wouldn't be doing such actions (I do believe there was a recent thread here touching on that subject, as well), I just have one thing to ask. Was this a massage session? Or were you two just hanging out, or something? I mean, the way you made it sound was that you met her at a salon, so if it just happened at any 'ol time and not during a real, true, paid session, then of course it's believable. Just because someone's a certified massage therapist doesn't mean she revokes her right to tickle someone out of her profession (and it certainly shouldn't automatically lable her a "whore," either). But yeah, during actual paid sessions, she shouldn't be doing that. It's like sending a letter to your favorite sci-fi author and asking that he write and publish a tickle story. It'll hurt their professional reputation.

So, if this really did happen, I'd hope these future "tickle sessions" weren't conducted under the guise of a paid massage session from her. Or at the very least, better hope word doesn't get out of it.

In any case, whether the story was true or not, it does sound quite fun. 🙂

"Yeah. Good story, but she does seem kind of odd since she's titled a 'massage therapist.'"

This is my point. In my profession i know alot of masso therapists and all of them have told me stories about people who come in wanting to be "petted" instead of getting a massage. Every single one of them ask the person to leave that makes this request.

I disagree

Tickling does NOT have to be sexual or erotic...it can be a great stress reliever and I actually know several licensed therapeutic massage therapists who do this upon request. There are proven health benefits to it and I believe his story exactly as it is written because I've had it done.

Well, to each their own. Though I may have certain feelings about paying for that sort of 'privilege', it still sounds pretty sweet nonetheless. :happy:

Ok, before I continue with another "session", I will say a few things. I always liked the light strokes. Not just as a turn on/sexual thing (which it can be) but also as kind of a relaxer. I've almost never had a therapist say no to that. And I've seen a lot. And these aren't asian parlors or anything like that. For example...

Tonight, I called a massage therapist that I saw an ad for online and scheduled an appointment. Well, I scheduled the appointment a few days ago for tonight. I was having a pretty rough week at work in terms of just being high strung so I wanted something relaxing. I told her as such and I told her that I like the light featherstrokes and if she were ok with that. She said no problem and then I jokingly asked if she had fingernails to which she responded "no, I don't. Ah, but that's how you like it? Light with nails?" So I just told her "that would be ideal!"

Again, she didn't have nails but she did do some light strokes, some of which didn't tickle... it was more relaxing (imagine someone lightly stroking your hair... except it's on your forearms AND there's some cream which makes it more sticky than slippery so a little less ticklish). Anyways, she did bring her light strokes down my sides which made me jump. She immediately apologized and I said, "actually, I like that. It makes me totally unwind."

So, then she started focusing more and more on lightly tickling my ticklish spots. Of course, she only did it occasionally and it wasn't like my whole session was tickling. But she incorporated that into her routine and she seemed totally cool by that.

Of all places, I am actually surprised that people on this forum would consider a massage therapist that would tickle someone a whore... and that I would have to explain myself. Maybe it's tied too sexually to a lot of people? I get turned on by it too but sometimes, I really just enjoy laughing... it's not like I end up lusting for every girl that tickles me. I've had plenty of female friends that tickled me in the past that I secretly enjoyed but not in a lustful way.

But anyways.... I mean and this experience today was with a massage therapist that was new to me. If everyone thinks that's like them whoring themselves out, then I won't post any of those stories or I'll pretend like they're not true... even though, then, what's the point since I'm not even gonna pretend like I'm a good story writer. I just felt like sharing some of my experiences.

Either way, if I post something and indicate that it's true, read at your own risk.

You have been warned. 🙂

I never would call someone like that a whore. :cross: And if tickling, or close to it, relaxes you (when desired) more on ya'. :super_hap For me, it's WAY too stimulating, and thus not relaxing in the least. You can't be both excited and calm/relaxed at the same time-it's just not physiologically possible.

I had my first and only (to this point) tummy massage last Sat. I had been apprehensive about the fact it might tickle, but in some ways, I was secretly hoping it would to some extent. My therapist used strokes that she knew would NOT tickle because she said she was extremely ticklish herself and had been very concened about that when she was learning. Even if she HAD tickled me, I would NEVER have considered her a WHORE. What an awful thing to say about someone; especially if the client has asked for it.
Buzzbutton

Stay on track!

I for one, would like you to continue your true stories. As always seems to happen, this thread as many other, are sidetracked by the critics in some way or another and the whole thread goes another direction. I hope you continue to post your experience. By the way, I think semantics are at work here. While stimulating tickling cannot be "relaxing", it CAN be very stress relieving. Just laughing your head off can be unwinding; thats a proven fact. The LAUGHER used to have a very informative web site that covered this. Our sorry...anyhow I hope you please continue...

Sexual, Tickling, Massage

I have finally found something I can comment on with expert credentials. Not as a masseuse but as the beneficiary of both regular massages that tickle the hell out of me and that culminate in the big "O" performed by the most respect professionals in the business. Here's my deal A) I am extremely ticklish and in the past loathe to getting a massage B) I made a lot of money at an early age and was not ready for that responsibility so wound up checking into a rehab. I won't mention the name only because anyone following the recent tidal wave of celebrity drinking and driving escapades would surely recognize the name. Anyway, at this resort/addiction facility located in beautiful Malibu, you had EVERYTHING you wanted including a whole staff of massage therapists. Somebody told me that a daily massage would help clean the toxins out of my body faster so I scheduled one per day for the first week.

Now again, I am usually too ticklish to handle the entire alloted time and it becomes more of an embarrassment than a soothing experience, however this was not pure self-indulgence but rather a fairly significant part of my healing as described to me by one of the counselors.

So with some trepidation, I head to the salon where the massages were given, determined to stay focused on the therapeutic importance of the act. When I got there everything was as I was used to in my limited experience. The massage therapist told me she was going to leave the room and how she wanted me to be when she returned (nothing odd yet).

So I'm on my stomach, sans any clothing, but with a towel over my backside waiting. Just as I am situated she returns and starts the massage. I was determined to do my best but even in the serious context that this was happening (this place ran about $60,000/mon and you can forget about insurance) I still couldn't help squirming and giggling as she worked my shoulders and sides. I told her just to ignore me but she suggested that we try the feet first. Well if I am the most ticklish person I've ever met on my body, my feet are manifold. But she anticipated this and really focused on pressure points that actually hurt like hell. Well I didn't have to put up with that for long because within minutes I was orgasming all over the table. Now super-sensitized I didn't have the option of ignoring it. I was absolutely the most embarrassed I've ever been and humiliated and had no idea how to communicate what had happened to the therapists. Somehow though she understood that an event of some type had transpired and calmly gave me my privacy to pull myself together, get dressed, and make a run for it. I don't remember if it was the facilities Dr. or someone else but I had to tell someone about this and find out if there was something wrong with me. Whoever I spoke to educated me that I had screwed up my system so badly putting bad things up my nose that there was sure to be other surprises as my body detoxed. I decided to try the massage again the next day. Sure enough I got some stress worked out of my muscles, was tickled, and had another (and I forgot to qualify this earlier but these were also some of the best climaxes I've ever had) wonderful release.

The interesting thing was that once my embarrassment waned and I was able to joke about it with the masseuse, I found out that that response, especially with the feet, is not at all uncommon and I should not feel embarrassed by it. Well that only left one more "T" to cross, that being the fact I was engaged and felt on some level my fidelity had been compromised so I called her and told her the whole story. Her point of view was to get a massage everyday that I was there so that she didn't have to deal with it when I returned home.

So to summarize, at the most exclusive substance recovery centers, with the cream of the crop professionals across the board, I was the lucky recipient of a daily tickling and orgasm gratis their massage therapists

Man...keep writing the stories. I can't believe some of the negative sh** on here. Your contributions are appreciated. If they're true...they're true.

I know that as professional as I present myself if a woman appeared to like to be tickled and she were paying me for a massage then she'd get the pleasure of her life....

i agree with ^...keep posting...forget the crappy negative people...i for one would love just to get a massage....

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back