• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by my brother, friend, grandma, and friend's mother (mmff/m)

hurricaneman74

This happened a while back when my parents had went out for the weekend and my grandma was watching me and my younger brother. I had asked my grandma if my friend could come over and she said no problem.

My brother, grandma, and I were watching a movie and my brother was really cold. He brought down a bunch of blankets and asked us to bury him in them. We wrapped him up pretty good and he said he couldnt move. We watched the movie with my grandma and I sneaking a few tickles on his barefeet sticking out. He asked to get out and we unwrapped him. He then said I had to be wrapped. I agreed, because I was cold and I was hoping to get tickled. Also my friend wasnt supposed to come over for another hour or two.

They wrapped me up and left my socked feet hanging out the end. I seriously could not move. I thought I would be able to break out, but I couldnt. All of sudden the doorbell rang. I told my brother to get the door.

It was my friend, Andrew and his mom Barbara. My brother started talking with the two when they heard me screaming. My grandma was tickling my socked foot and i was laughing loudly. They rushed in to see me in my predicament. My bro explained that they had wrapped me up and tickled him so he wanted to get me back. My friend didnt seem to excited but his mom sure did. His mom started tickling my socked feet. She got a reaction but not a great one, plus my feet were still moving around. My friend said here mom and removed my socks and sat on my legs. I was completely stuck and couldnt move a muscle in my body. Barbara then grabbed one of my feet and my grandma grabbed the other. They tickled every inch of my feet for around 20 minutes, with my friend and brother occasionaly sneaking one in. I loved it but also hated it. I was happy that my grandma said they should give me a break and get some food.

They went into the kitchen leaving my friend and brother to continue tickling my feet. I was in hysterics and soon the two women. They continued tickling my feet for another ten minutes, before Barbara had to go. They let me out, and made fun of my pleas for letting me go.

That was the end for that night. But in a few months I got to tickle Barbara. I'll write about that one another time. Hoped u liked it.

Tickling my friends mom

This is a reply to my original story which I said I would get a chance to get back at my friends mom by tickling her. My oppurtunity came a few months later when I was going to my friends house.

I thought my friend had told me to come over at 3 but it turns out he had said 4. (Dont know how I confused them). My mom was in a rush to drop me off and get to one of my brother's sporting events, so she dropped me off before seeing me go in. I was let in by his mom Barbara, and she said boy your here early. I told her I thought her son had said 4, etc. and she said dont worry come in. She told me to have a seat on the couch and watch TV.

It was summer and I was wearing sandals. I kicked them off and hit the couch and layed down. It was a very long couch and I lay in the middle. I lay there watching TV for around 20-30 minutes while she was on the phone, until she came in.

She came in, walked up to me and said,"How are you and those ticklish feet doing?" And with that she stroked my bare foot. Surprised by this, I let out a bit of a shreak. She laughed and I laughed. "Still ticklish I see."

(dialogue is not exact)
I said "yeah of course, u dont just lose ur ticklishness."
She said" I dont know about that, Im not ticklish anymore."
A spark went off in my head and I said "Let me see"
She sounded worried and said "Oh NO, Thats allright."
I said," I thought you weren't ticklish." And with that I grabbed her feet and ripped off her socks. She started cracking up before I even started. I tucked her legs under my arm and started tickling with my other hand. Eventually I decided I needed to utilise both hands and I moved her feet over then end of the couch and sat on them. I continued tickling her all over her feet for a while with her repeated cry of "Please, PLease, Im ticklish, I LIed." I then reminded her of what she did to me and she was quiet.

A lot of time must have went by because soon my friend walked into his house. He heard the laughing and came running in. He saw his mom in the predicament laughed, and said "Serves u right". He then walked over and took one of her feet and we each tickled one for a while. Then he suggested we go upstairs, and we left his mom there lying, a sweaty mess, still laughing. She never mentioned anything again about my ticklishness or hers. I never got to tickle her again. But boy was it a good one

Holy smokes....man...sucks...to...be.....nah just kidding.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back