• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by my Ex yesterday

NAYA

TMF Poster
I dated this guy for 3 1/2 years & we broke up back in February. It's all good though because we were the first people to break up, say we will be friends & mean it.

Anyhow, we go salsa dancing every weekend (because it's harder to find a new dance partner than a new bf/gf) Well, he was over here at my house last night practicing some new steps and I couldn't seem to get them right. Really complicated stuff though. Since I kept messing up, he just grabbed me by the ribs & started tickling!

I doubled over & fell to the floor with him following. he sat on my thighs & continued tickling me until I was breathless! When he let me back up, I could hardly stand. He said I deserved it because I hadn't been practicing. Hmm makes me almost not want to practice just so I can be "punished" again....

Naya, my dear, you have a good attitude! :lovestory

Thanks for posting. How about relating an instance when he got hold of your feet?

sole seeker said:
Naya, my dear, you have a good attitude! :lovestory

Thanks for posting. How about relating an instance when he got hold of your feet?

Sure thing. He used to get my feet all the time. We would be sitting on the couch watching tv or something. He would usually be sitting on the opposite end of the couch from me & I would have my legs up on the couch. He usually would pull a foot into his lap & start to massage it, then it would always go to him scratching lightly in the arch. It would tickle just enough to make me jump but not enough usually to make me laugh. Then he would usually increase the pace or move to my instep YIKES! or to my toes. This would make me giggle for sure, But once he would start to scratch all over & really hold my foot still, I would go nuts! I could never get away because he was so strong but I would sometimes squirm to the floor. If I protested he would tell me to hush, that he knew I liked it so I would just laugh & let him have his way.

Naya, fantastic story, I'd love to hear all about any experiences in your past (or present).....in fact I'd love to hear about ALL of them, 🙂 Preferably. whispered in my ear......but reading them here will more than suffice! (haha, just kidding).

I love your ex! He was right to tickle you!

Why did you break up?

What a sweet anecdote. Thank you.

From what some of the TMF's female ticklees tell me, finding a guy who will tickle you is easier said than done. Why did you two split, Naya?

lucky

man I wish my gf liked tickling as much as you do, she just puts up with it for me as long as I don't put her through to much torture, but someday I just might :jester:

Em Es said:
What a sweet anecdote. Thank you.

From what some of the TMF's female ticklees tell me, finding a guy who will tickle you is easier said than done. Why did you two split, Naya?

Well he's not actually into tickling, he only does it because he knows I like it. We broke up for a lot of reasons, mostly because we had been together for 3 1/2 years & the relationship hadn't gotten past the 'hanging out' phase. But we still enjoy going dancing together & that's all that counts. I can't wait to see how our relationship develops once one or both of us starts dating other people hmmmm....

I've found that most guys like to tickle. For some I think it's just for fun, for others I think it's a fun way to exercise control over their woman; whatever the reason, doesn't matter to me as long as they tickle me :twohugs:

nontkl said:
Naya, fantastic story, I'd love to hear all about any experiences in your past (or present).....in fact I'd love to hear about ALL of them, 🙂 Preferably. whispered in my ear......but reading them here will more than suffice! (haha, just kidding).

I love your ex! He was right to tickle you!

Check my other posts. I've put a lot of stories out here, both real & fantasy. I have some pretty crazy fantasies from what I've been told : :tickle:

That's what I would have thought . . .

Naya, you said, "I've found that most guys like to tickle." That's what I would have thought. Or, if nothing else, I'd think a guy would indulge his girlfriend in tickling her, as was the case with your ex-boyfriend.

:ermm: But other female TMF ticklees complain their men don't get it.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back