• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tickled" coming to netflix

TickleScribe

Was browsing upcoming stuff on netflix and saw they're going to add that documentary thing "Tickled." From what i remember reading on here it was a terrible project and there was lots of negative stuff that came fron it right? So like we aren't happy that its coming to a big streaming site?

I very much enjoyed the documentary, on a non-bias level. I’ve heard from a few vanillas that it was “wild”. It’ll definitely make the normies curious so expect an uptick in people curiously researching about it, and stumbling across the tmf. Hide anything you might not want a normie to stumble upon.

Was browsing upcoming stuff on netflix and saw they're going to add that documentary thing "Tickled." From what i remember reading on here it was a terrible project and there was lots of negative stuff that came fron it right? So like we aren't happy that its coming to a big streaming site?
To be honest, I think the main reason why TMF-ers hate the documentary is because there aren’t any feeeeeemales tickled in it. Regardless, it’s not even so much about tickling, it’s more about the psychopathic behaviour of one individual.

I've admittedly never watched it just because its not my thing and all my "knowledge" about it is from reading the odd bits from here. Is it a documentary about the competition or about the guy behind the competition and his behavior, motives, all of that?

I watched it. It's a good documentary. The guy essentially blackmails the guys who have participated in his tickle videos. He got desperate young guys to do tickle videos for money, by making them believe it was a competition. He made the videos, got his rocks off, but if the young people refused to make more videos for him, he would send the videos to their families and employers. The guy making the videos was extremely wealthy and powerful, particularly with lawyers and litigation. A bit like power play within tickling itself, only this guy was using his power for evil, to ruin the lives of the young men he conned into making content for him. He also threatens the documentary makers. The fetish is explored a little, from the perspective of a good gay guy treating people fairly. I think all the tickling is M/M, which was fine by me.

I watched it. It's a good documentary. The guy essentially blackmails the guys who have participated in his tickle videos. He got desperate young guys to do tickle videos for money, by making them believe it was a competition. He made the videos, got his rocks off, but if the young people refused to make more videos for him, he would send the videos to their families and employers. The guy making the videos was extremely wealthy and powerful, particularly with lawyers and litigation. A bit like power play within tickling itself, only this guy was using his power for evil, to ruin the lives of the young men he conned into making content for him. He also threatens the documentary makers. The fetish is explored a little, from the perspective of a good gay guy treating people fairly. I think all the tickling is M/M, which was fine by me.
Wow... I didn't know all that was going on behind the scenes, I kind of feel guilty for supporting it. Honestly, I thought "competitive endurance tickling" was a hot genre within the world of tickling.

Yeah. It's the videos where they're wearing Adidas sports gear. But he's probably behind loads of staged tickle videos

The reporter who was the main face is a good reporter, would be cool if he did a documentary on the fetish itself and how tickle play between "let's say sexual partners" is a thing an delve into it more to try normalize it, its embarrassing imo as a male who likes "in an arousing sense" being tickled by women to the point of going crazy and tortured gently out of his mind. It would be nice to not feel so alone and embarrassed about. Although I know all my fellow tickle fetishists on here understand me, but use know what I'm getting at.

The name of the documentary is a very unfortunate one, as this documentary offers little to zero about the tickling world itself. 99% of it is about the dangerous of blackmail and the consequences it leads to. It should have been called "Blackmailed", not "Tickled".

I've admittedly never watched it just because its not my thing and all my "knowledge" about it is from reading the odd bits from here. Is it a documentary about the competition or about the guy behind the competition and his behavior, motives, all of that?
What you just wrote is exactly why it's best to watch a movie for yourself instead of relying on others' interpretations.

1 day our communities (tickling / feet) might get a win lol. tickled, the nickelodeon doc (quiet on set), it's always people with our fetishes tricking people / abusing power to extract fetish interactions from vanilla people (that are some times minors). I hate that this happens, and it happens a lot.

Also now people are doing it to themselves and/or their kids. I will see tickle challenge clips on youtube between a couple. I think to myself, do they know why these clips get views? Then I will see a family doing it with kids involved, and I'm just like what the fuck. How do the parents not know? They have to know.

I'm waiting on youtube to eventually crack down on the family stuff.

It's all about consent at the end of the day. And consent is not just getting an adult to say yes. The adult has to be informed and understand the do-er's and viewers intentions.

Last edited:
1 day our communities (tickling / feet) might get a win lol. tickled, the nickelodeon doc (quiet on set), it's always people with our fetishes tricking people / abusing power to extract fetish interactions from vanilla people (that are some times minors). I hate that this happens, and it happens a lot.

Also now people are doing it to themselves and/or their kids. I will see tickle challenge clips on youtube between a couple. I think to myself, do they know why these clips get views? Then I will see a family doing it with kids involved, and I'm just like what the fuck. How do the parents not know? They have to know.

I'm waiting on youtube to eventually crack down on the family stuff.

It's all about consent at the end of the day. And consent is not just getting an adult to say yes. The adult has to be informed and understand the do-er's and viewers intentions.
I would urge those who are concerned about how we are perceived by "vanillas" to (as Jello Biafra once said) "become the media." Get on podcasts discussing your passion for tickling in a manner you feel is non-exploitative. I've interviewed the co-director of "Tickled", because I boldly inquired if they wanted to be interviewed by someone who was part of the community. They said yes. I've also been interviewed by someone with an "interesting sex" podcast and she got a lot of positive feedback.

I think a lot of people are intrigued about tickling, and not just the "freaks." Sure, some unpleasant and sometimes disturbed people gravitate towards tickling videos. However, I truly think most people creating tickle videos are thinking first about growing their online presence (in most cases, not a wise business decision) and not realizing they'll be most noted for those videos. Awkward, if and when they decide to take their social media standing in another direction.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

7/2/2024
The TMF Gathering forums are where you can see who is meeting up when and where.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back