• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled my BOSS today!

SmashTV

1st Level Yellow Feather
True, true, true.

She's not my big boss, but is in charge of my and our area of expertise. She's a big woman, early 50s, and is a real sweetie. Anyway, she came past me and gave my side a quick tickle (she's done this to a few of the other guys in the office, but sadly none of the ladies!).

'Ticklish?' she asked, as I squirmed. Well, I wasn't going to take that lying donw, so I went up behind her and tickler HER side!!!!

'Ticklish?' I asked her?

'Yes, very, very!!!' she said as she squirmed to escape...

It lasted all of 5 seconds, if that, but I can say that I've tickled my boss. Now, if only I could get my REAL boss....!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

great story Smash... but who is your real boss??? lol

isabeau

Feathers

this is what i want to do to my employees:
a secretary is in a silk blouse - silk rht stockings- tight pencil skirt hem just above the knee with a slit- strappy spike hight heels-
she enters my office and sits on my desk crossing her legs towards me - ready to take dictation- as i dictate the letter she dangles her heel and i casually run the tip of a pointed feather across her sole- she giggles and shakes her foot as she tires to write what i'm saying- her shoe falls off and then places that foot in my lap as she crossed her leg the other way and the tickling starts on that foot.

another is a group of women having a meeting as i'm under the meeting table - they are dressed the same way but i tie their legs up so i can tease there legs and tickle theire feet as they trie not to laugh as the meeting goes on-- thanks for reading

All right, Smash! Carpe tickle!

Now you've got her! Sexual harassment! Threaten to file a complaint unless you get her stockinged piggies to play with every day. :evilha:

isabeau said:
great story Smash... but who is your real boss??? lol

isabeau

Hehehehe, my real boss is my boss's boss! I've only just begun to properly get along with her (issues with my performance at work, which has improved), and she's a real sweetie! She's also recently lost a lot of weight, and as such is dressing in clothes that compliment her a lot more. She's also got a great laugh....probably never gonna happen, but a man can dream, right?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

If not for sexual harrassment laws I would love to tickle many of the men and women at my office. I did tickle one cute guy at the office Christmas party. Hey, it was away from the office so why not?

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back