• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled My GFs Feet Stuck Under the Bed -MF

mr.duck

TMF Novice
This happened last week. My girlfriend and I went on a weekend getaway from work and the city. Been working like crazy, needed a break and unwind somewhere in the woods. We got a cabin, and stayed there the weekend. Went out into wilderness, small hikes just enjoy nature.
The second day we were there we were getting ready to get some brunch. We were getting ready to go. She was charging her phone by the bed. When she went to grab it, it fell between the wall and bed. Couldn’t get her hand between the two. She decided to go under the bed and grab it. It was a king size bed, so her whole body had to go under. I see her feet under the bed and took the opportunity. I sat on her legs. She asked what I was doing. I lightly tickled her socked feet and kicked immediately. She told not to tickle her feet. I ignored her and took off both her socks. Sounded angry, that she was serious not to tickle her feet, and tickled her soles and toes that were right in front of me. She was laughing and kicking away, her feet were so smooth that she had lotioned her feet after showering. I couldn’t stop. She was telling me to stop, sounded angry and annoyed, but couldn’t make out her words that she was saying at times from her laughter. I even started nibbling on her toes which she goes crazy from. I tickled her feet for about 5 minutes or so. I stopped. She cursed me out, and I tickled her feet once again and ask her to apologize, which she did. Needless to say, she was a little mad we were late for brunch but it was so worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_8827.jpeg
    IMG_8827.jpeg
    293.5 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
Great story and wonderful photo to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. 😀

Great story. Your gf has lovely feet.

Thanks for sharing the story, and the post

Awesome experience and agree with everyone she has nice feet! Love that you made her apologize. I’ve seen your previous pics but please keep sharing!

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back