• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled my wife and her friend in a ball pit (Many years ago)

crap_game

TMF Master
OK this happened about 17years ago. My wife and I took my son ,who was just over two years old at the time, to this large in door playground near our home. Her best friend came with us as well
and let me tell you this girl, let's call her Cindy, had very cute and tiny feet which are off the charts ticklish. Anyway, this place was a giant hamster trail with connecting tubes, rope bridges and ball pits. Needless to say the little guy went nuts and was off running. Once at the top of the huge maze he began to becon all three of us to follow. This place encourages parents to climb and join in the fun. So off comes my sneakers, my wife's little white ked sneakers exposing her cute white ankle socks and Cindy took off her flat Coach loafers exposing her sheer black stocking size six feet.

Off we went into the maze of tubes on our hands knees with my wife leading the way and Cindy right behind her and me bringing up the rear. Let me tell you, it is hot in those plastic tubes! Anyway, my wife moves pretty good thru the maze having had lots of expierence as a stay at home mom and Cindy quickly falls behind which inturn slows me down. In Cindy's defense I was getting tired crawling around in those sweltering tubes as well. Well my wife puts some distance between us and is off with the boy. Cindy turns her head in the middle of the longest tube and says she has to take a breather. I really didn't want to stop feeling a bit confined. The tube was narrow so there is no turning around for anyone over 5'3" tall and I am well over that and Cindy was maybe just an inch over that. I felt for the tiny woman who as thin and small and surprisingly very out of shape even tho she didn't look it. She proceeds to lay flat on her belly giving her elbows and knees a break leaving this tiny pair of cute sheer black stockinged feet poking out of black jeans right in front of my face. Well being the guy I am (Which I am sure MANY of you can relate to) I ran 1 finger up her tiny left foot. The reaction I got was amazing to say the least, Cindy spun her head around with a giant smile and with a giggle said "Oh my god! don't YOU DARE!". I never tickled her tiny feet before but always wanted to and to learn she was this ticklish was pure gold. Cindy made a feeble attempt to crawl away in the long tube but beore she could get anywhere I wrapped my right arm around both of her ankles locking them in good and tight. I did feel kinda bad for a second because her being so small I had complete and total control over her legs totaly over powering her. The tube made it impossible for her to sit up and reach down to stop me. After feeling bad for about 1 second, LOL I began to run a single finger up and down her her left sole. I could see that she had white painted toes and they were wiggling like mad. Her sole was soft and warm and the stocking was helping my finger to glide from her heals to her toes, back and forth with the occasionl circle around the tiny and soft ball of her foot. Her legs stiffened and she started to laugh immediately while pounding the tube wall with her fist. All she kept say was "Oh my god, Oh my god please stahahahahahap!". Well her pleas fell on deaf ears and I was surprised on how much control of her feet I had so I began tickling both her big toes at the same time which elicited shrieks of laughter more intense than before. I followed up with tickling ALL ten toes one at a time and between thru the stockings, that had Cindy collapsed limp in silent laughter! It was incredible! I went back to running a single finger up and down her soles slowly and gently watching as her toes wiggled and her feet flexed. I was in a trance watching the wrinkles of her soles thru the sheer black stocking. I think I tickled her cute size six feet for nearly two minutes. It was one the best impromptu tickling expierence of my life.

Last edited:
Oooops I hit submit too soon.

To finish part one. I finally let Cindy go and she just layed there in the tube exhausted. Cindy's hair was starting to stick to her face from the sweat,part from the tickling part from the sun baked heat in the tube. I told her to get moving agan since I felt the tube closing in on me and threatened another tickle attack if she didn't. Needless to say Cindy moved quickly after that but two more times I ran a single finger up her up turned foot to get her moving. Each time it was met with a Shriek and her scurrying away thru the tube.
It was such a fantastic incident that I can see it like it was yesterday!
If you all like this one I will give you part two where on the same day at the same place I tickled my wife's feet in the huge ball pit.

Last edited:
Your stories are nothing short of amazing! Please continue! Also, just an FYI you can edit your posts to add or remove any of all parts of it. Once again thank you!

Ok part II.

After my grueling ordeal crawling thru the hamster maze and chasing my young son around there was light at the end of the tunnel. At the end of the maze was a large slide that dropped you into this huge ball pit. My son, my wife and Cindy all went down ahead of me. At last I hit the slide and shot toward the ball pit. As I exit the bottom of the slide tube into the large ball pit all three were at the bottom to greet me by throwing the soft plastic balls at my head! Well a few found their mark and I vowed revenge. My son quickly made his way out of the pit both laughing and screaming with his Aunt Cindy right behind him. I think she wanted no part of my revenge. Well my poor wife wasn't so lucky, she was closest to me when I landed. She did her best to bound her way thru the ball pit but I dove at her ankles and made a perfect "shoe string tackle" dropping her face forward into the balls. She quickly rolled onto her back and again began pelting me with plastic balls! She tried several times to put her hands down on the ground to gain leverage to get away but I had hold of her ankles. I was up on my knees holding both her feet in the air and she could do nothing! Now my wife is cute 5'5" and has a great figure and is by no means fat or out of shape! I say that because I compare her attempts to get away, while on her back, in a ball pit with her feet held up in the air to that of a turtle flipped over on his back. It was very funny! Well instantly I knew what had to be done! In one quick motion I pulled off her little white cotton ankle sock from her left foot and she knew instantly what was coming next. Her pleas of "NO NO NO NO" were ignored and I began to tickle her warm, soft silky smooth little size 7 with my left hand while my right held onto her ankle. Well she instantly began laughing and making desperate attempts to get away in the ball pit only to sink deeper under the balls! It was hysterical! It was as if she was in quicksand! Before I knew it she was completely immersed under the balls at like a 45 degree angle and the only part of her visible was from her thighs to her feet. Her right foot was flailing in the air and I heard her laughing under the sea of plastic balls. I let go of her left foot and stood up as best I could and grabbed hold of her right ankle. I then pushed her leg up toward her chest sinking her deeper making it more difficult for her to move. I pryed off her sock, I say pryed because her foot wiggled and clenched at her sock putting up a good but futile struggle. In this position I had good control and just gently tickled the sole of her right foot. Again her foot was smooth, soft and warm. I don't remember what color her toes were but they are as cute as they are today. I tickled her little foot very very gently (which drives her INSANE more so then scratching) up and down her sole then at the base of her adorable toes making sure to get between them! She was laughing up a storm begging me to stop. Just picture my wife's cute little bare feet poking out of a ball pit straight up in the air all helpless! It was magnificent! I let up on her, gently kissed the sole of her foot just below her toes and then reached into the depths of the pit and pulled her out to the surface. She wasn't to pleased with especially since it took like 5 minutes to find both of her socks LOL.*

I hope you all like it, it was one of the best expierences of my life and often remember it.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing the wonderful experience with us. 😀

What an awesome experience. Did your wife ever find out you tickled her friends feet?

Thanks Boyne4! Oh yeah she knew I tickled the daylights out of her friend's feet. She just referred to me as being a"Brat" LOL.

Awesomefastguy, who are you referring too? My wife? I haven't tickled Cindy in nearly 15 years but I get my wife ALL the time.

Great stuff......I'm pleased to hear that you still tickle her nylon feet good and lots......loving all your stories man..!!

OK this happened about 17years ago. My wife and I took my son ,who was just over two years old at the time, to this large in door playground near our home. Her best friend came with us as well
and let me tell you this girl, let's call her Cindy, had very cute and tiny feet which are off the charts ticklish. Anyway, this place was a giant hamster trail with connecting tubes, rope bridges and ball pits. Needless to say the little guy went nuts and was off running. Once at the top of the huge maze he began to becon all three of us to follow. This place encourages parents to climb and join in the fun. So off comes my sneakers, my wife's little white ked sneakers exposing her cute white ankle socks and Cindy took off her flat Coach loafers exposing her sheer black stocking size six feet.

Off we went into the maze of tubes on our hands knees with my wife leading the way and Cindy right behind her and me bringing up the rear. Let me tell you, it is hot in those plastic tubes! Anyway, my wife moves pretty good thru the maze having had lots of expierence as a stay at home mom and Cindy quickly falls behind which inturn slows me down. In Cindy's defense I was getting tired crawling around in those sweltering tubes as well. Well my wife puts some distance between us and is off with the boy. Cindy turns her head in the middle of the longest tube and says she has to take a breather. I really didn't want to stop feeling a bit confined. The tube was narrow so there is no turning around for anyone over 5'3" tall and I am well over that and Cindy was maybe just an inch over that. I felt for the tiny woman who as thin and small and surprisingly very out of shape even tho she didn't look it. She proceeds to lay flat on her belly giving her elbows and knees a break leaving this tiny pair of cute sheer black stockinged feet poking out of black jeans right in front of my face. Well being the guy I am (Which I am sure MANY of you can relate to) I ran 1 finger up her tiny left foot. The reaction I got was amazing to say the least, Cindy spun her head around with a giant smile and with a giggle said "Oh my god! don't YOU DARE!". I never tickled her tiny feet before but always wanted to and to learn she was this ticklish was pure gold. Cindy made a feeble attempt to crawl away in the long tube but beore she could get anywhere I wrapped my right arm around both of her ankles locking them in good and tight. I did feel kinda bad for a second because her being so small I had complete and total control over her legs totaly over powering her. The tube made it impossible for her to sit up and reach down to stop me. After feeling bad for about 1 second, LOL I began to run a single finger up and down her her left sole. I could see that she had white painted toes and they were wiggling like mad. Her sole was soft and warm and the stocking was helping my finger to glide from her heals to her toes, back and forth with the occasionl circle around the tiny and soft ball of her foot. Her legs stiffened and she started to laugh immediately while pounding the tube wall with her fist. All she kept say was "Oh my god, Oh my god please stahahahahahap!". Well her pleas fell on deaf ears and I was surprised on how much control of her feet I had so I began tickling both her big toes at the same time which elicited shrieks of laughter more intense than before. I followed up with tickling ALL ten toes one at a time and between thru the stockings, that had Cindy collapsed limp in silent laughter! It was incredible! I went back to running a single finger up and down her soles slowly and gently watching as her toes wiggled and her feet flexed. I was in a trance watching the wrinkles of her soles thru the sheer black stocking. I think I tickled her cute size six feet for nearly two minutes. It was one the best impromptu tickling expierence of my life.
Tickle her again barefoot and worship her sexy feet

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back