• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickled out of bed

xticklefanx

TMF Expert
so my friend suzanne was sleeping over and the next morning i had to drive home(shes a year younger than I) and i had told her the previous night, good luck with getting me up in the morning because im NOT a morning person at all. so the morning comes, the alarm goes off and i throw my pillow over my head. shes trying to get me up and i wont do it, she yanks the covers off me and i get a chill and i start whining she goes "katie GET UP" and i shake my head and she goes "ill make you get up" and im like "NO!" and crawled back under the covers. all of a sudden i feel her jump on me and she attacks my ribs. i started screaming and laughing into my pillow trying to pull her hands away from my ribs but shes much stronger than me so that didnt work so i curled in a ball trying to get away but she just squeezed my sides and i finally jumped out of bed and said "OK OK! im up!" no fair 🙁 HAHA.

Well, that's definitely one way to get somebody out of bed, lol. Nice story.

hahaha your telling me. and the friend that did the tickling has tickled me in pervious occassions. we had a gym class together and sometimes we'd both sit out cause we didnt want to play and she'd reach other and squeeze my waist hahah. good times.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back