• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Raider's......... (promo tk pic)

c_tickler

3rd Level Red Feather
Possible future project, let me know what you think?
Cheers

Attachments

• Tickled Raider's promo.jpg
    Tickled Raider's promo.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 1,069
After Katie in Tickleland, a comic about Hayley is pure win - 100% behind you!! 😀

Hayley Fullard... I've never before seen her surname! Anyway, a further C_tickler adventure series (especially one with rowdy Hayley as the focus of lots of exotic attention) would really hit the spot! Giant tickle-minded spiders and tentacled horrors... goodie! What other outre menaces wait in the wings, I wonder... I suspect we'll find out soon!

Hehe returning to the Tomb Raiding genre huh? And indeed looks interesting. ^__^

Hehe returning to the Tomb Raiding genre huh? And indeed looks interesting. ^__^

Yes guys it should prove to be an intresting and challenging series....... I also used the word RAIDER'S so that other girls apart from Hayley may fall into the sequence.........
Anyway good news is i have 1 or 2 pics to draw this weekend and then should move onto the first storyboard or 1 piece pic of this new adventure - not to mention more maybe even a conclusion to the Pirate adventure.

And yes 'Vegeta' my love for Tomb Raider style pics ('Lara in distress' to be precise)
Is as strong as always and can't wait to stick Hayley or any of my others in a Lara Croft outfit.

Thanks everyone 😉

Looks good indeed
I like your style anyway so anything of you is looking forward to

I love the idea...

::::runs to box office to get tickets for the premier:::

Cool artwork C_Tickler. Reminds me of the Count Duckula episode where Count Duckula was foot tickled in the forest while sleeping in a tent. :super_hap

Argh! I hate Coming soons's. I want them here now! Ah well, I'll have to wait. =P
Very nice work!

taragohn cheers glad you like the concept 🙂

kyhawkeye Don't worry mate all TT members will have THE Premiere of this new project 😉

Relent< Thanks & the good news is i'm starting work on it now!

rajee More to come very soon! Let the Raiding begin!!!!

Vortale....And as i just stated i'm starting work on it now so hopefully you won't have too wait long - i will post a b&w version and a coloured one later on...... Watch this space 😉

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back