• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

tickled senseless on the couch

ticklishcutie

i get tickled all the time, so i'm going to tell the more intense stories, this is one that happenned after my last story, and it was intense,
We where hanging out at my boyfriends appartment for the evening, we being me, my boyfriend, and one of my girl friends (names omited out of paranoia, lol)
We had settled on getting drunk and stoned and watching the matrix for the billionth time, (btw- Keanu is old, but i still thinks he's hot), going to my boyfriends appartment was sic!, he moved out of his parents house at 17, so he got a job and an apartment and we all had a place to go to party it up without parental interference,
One of the good things about seeing a movie so many times is that it takes a back burner except for boring quiet times, so we spent a good part of it talking, laughing, and telling stories,
We're all skaters and metal freaks and had music going on top of the movie, i swear my boyfriends neighbours where deaf or something, cause it never resulted in banging, or complaints.
Wearing a little tight slipknot shirt, and being drunk and goofy, i kept stretching, pulling up my hair and fiddling with it, and doing anything else that resulted in my shirt rising up and showing off my bellybutton to my boyfriend, he was a bellybutton freeek, and everytime it showed his eyes where on it, i loved the attention, but i also loved that he was getting all excited and knew we wouldn't be messing around cause my friend was there, it was cruel i know, but i was drunk, he'd get his revenge though!
In one of my few non-hyper bits, i was actually sitting still and not bouncing around his appartment, we where all sitting on the couch together, me between my boyfriend and friend, and cuddled up to my boyfriends side, my bare feet up on the cushion towards my friends side, and the inevitable happenened, (yes i kind of convieniently put my feet somewhat near her), my bf and friends love to tickle me, they don't know it but i like to be tickled as well, i can usually handle some of it too, being as hyper ticklish as i am, and i'm able to escape, this wasn't one of those times.
My friend drew her nail along one of my soles and i yelped! drawing my foot away quickly i protested "Hey! don't!", i always complain when tickled and try to even look mad, but i always get a stupid grin on my face, which is very frustrating sometimes, especially those few time when i Don't want to be tickled.
My boyfriend joined in, his hand that was innocently over my shoulder dropped down and he wiggled his fingers up my shirt and got my side, i screamed and laughed grabbing at his hand, my friend tickled one of my feet with her full hand of nails and i let out another scream and pulled my foot from her, Now here is the point where i'm normally able to squirm free and run away, right before i'm laughing so hard i'm weak as a kitten, but due to the alcohol my reflexes where a bit slower and i failed, "Pin her legs!" my boyfriend yelled out to my friend, they had stopped tickling me and moved onto restraining me, i am litterally a 90lb weakling, my boyfriend and friend are both bigger and stronger than me, and with dulled motor control i was in trouble!
My boyfriend grabbed both my wrists, i fought hard and slipped out a couple times but finally he managed to pull my arms above my head and locked my arms together under his arm, from the elbows and up he had them trapped between his arm and his side, like a headlock, which actually proved quite effective, all the angles where just right to trap my arms above my head.
My friend went to work on my kicking legs, she trapped them together locking them between her legs which she crossed, locking them in, my bare feet sticking out the other side. Even i was laughing, the fun of the struggle, was entertaining, but now i was trapped, stretched across the couch made immobile by their efforts.
Now here is where it came, my boyfriend still had a hand free, and it was on the side where i was stretched out before him, worse though my friend had both her hands free, and she had nails! they went to town! (what ever the hell that means!), my arms above my head had my shirt lifted up and my boyfriends hand worked my stomach, ribs, sides and hips, going up to visit my armpits off and on, my friend at the same time went to work, both nailed hands on my trapped bare feet.
Ok i am really really ticklish, and once tickled where i can't move to get away, as i was good escaping, it was very very intense, on top of it, two hands on my feet and one on my upper body!
I was screaming and thrashing out of my head! i can't believe in all the thrashing i couldn't escape.
And they really got me good, they kept tickling and tickling me, i tried to thrash laughing my head off, and it tickled so much i couldn't focus on yelling out stop or mercy! i was sweating, crying from laughing, and totally out of breath by the time they stopped, both laughing at me as i just breathed heavy, exhausted i couldn't even climb off the couch, wow that was torture i thought! and i must admit even though i wanted it to stop before half way through, i realised i was quite turned on by the end.
They cheers each other, and my bf got up to get the next round from his kitchen, it sucked that i was still full of lethargy, for my friend didn't take long to push me down and strattle me, giving me another round of tickling

Cute. The idea of some feet being tickled by long nails gets me hot.

I Predict You Will One Day Rule The Tickle World! Your Bf And 'fiend' Are Soooo Lucky. Thanks For A Dream Come True Story. Takes One To Write One,i Guess!!

I agree with bebinks... gets me hot too.

Thanks for telling us about this. Wish I could be there to help LOL.

Great story. I love to hear about girls getting their feet tickled.

that was a good story that sounds like what my sister and her girlfriends did to me

this is a great story. the hollywood brother wants more

Very good story (and the fact that it was real-life's an extra perk 😉).

First, try to work on separating the paragraphs more, as it would make it easier to read.
Crappy (/wonderful :huh) experience though! :ggrin:

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back