• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Till She Pees! ***FREE CLIP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tickled till she pees!

i have always wanted to see a clip like that! u must tell me where they have more clips like those! or make more of those clips for downloading! that was great!

maniactickler38 said:
Didnt look like she was ticklish enough to be made to pee.

Okay that fills me with even more dread......the fact that she may have done that on command...LOL

maniactickler38 said:
Didnt look like she was ticklish enough to be made to pee.

We have to remember, though, that not every girl is "hysterical screamer" ticklish. Some are just wiggling gigglers. Given enough time, and especially if she had a full bladder beforehand, even a girl as ticklish as her could be made to pee. Not exactly my preferred choice of clip, but it was different. 🙂

I dunno, the whole think reeks of fake. But maybe that's just me.

I'm sorry, it's not exactly the same thing if it's fake or not...

Tickling someone til they pee is not gross it is extremely sexy and erotic. How dare you judge something as gross when you have a fetish that people would probably see as gross...

gross eww

thats sick

Real, or fake, still gross ... LOL

I concur wholeheartedly but never the less there are people who seem to like being tickled/tormented to the point of defecating themselves. This goes alot further than people peeing themselves though are there are websites dedicated to "golden" or "brown" showers (aka people getting urine or feces dumped on them). I personally think it's disgusting and outright unsanitary as to me urine and feces are both foul smelling and just outright gross to the max (to me at least). Still, what one person's pain is another person's pleasure.

Tickling someone til they pee is not gross it is extremely sexy and erotic.

Too you and some others it probably is but to other people it's outright gross. Still, if you or someone you know wants to be tickled to the point of defecating him or herself then then feel free too. It's your bed sheets, mattress, couch, panties, underwear, (etc etc) after all.

How dare you judge something as gross when you have a fetish that people would probably see as gross...

Er...tickling is pretty much bondage play (with a less emphasis on pain and more on pleasure) but yeah, I can imagine some people (especially if they follow certain religions) being repulsed by it. Just remember that it's a two-way street hun. Just as many people who are into bondage play or not are probably just as grossed out about your brand of vodka as they are with ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back